Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alrighty Spring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Alrighty Spring Empty
PostSubject: Alrighty Spring   Alrighty Spring I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 12:46 pm

Just saw the post.  Working on it.  I do think I know where 3-11 has come from, and
it is/was speculation.  Not to mention, it's come and gone.

Yesterday we had pictures of HRC and Huma in India, as she put ANOTHER spin on why she lost, which was because the husband's told the wives to vote Republican. Or to vote for a man.  Or both.  Geez.
Then she proceeded to slip down the stairs TWICE.  Someone caught her though, before she split her head wide open on the old stone steps.

Point being, not only is she not arrested, but was allowed to leave the country. shock.
That did surprise me.

I'm watching the video and then will be back.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Alrighty Spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrighty Spring   Alrighty Spring I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 12:59 pm

K
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Alrighty Spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrighty Spring   Alrighty Spring I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 1:55 pm

What can I say, the guy is wrong.  IF Podesta was arrested on Nov. 3, which is the date mentioned in the original Q post, no protests, etc. came of it. 

And IF the date was a 'mirror' date and 'code' for Mar. 11th....again, we haven't heard of this arrest, and nothing specific has come from anything that happened on March 11.

So, what do we know is fact.  Q did say to mirror the information.  I wish there was a search function that could track one word back through the posts, but I don't know of it.

So we're left to figure out what he meant by 'mirror'. 
There's one 'mirror' ongoing between Q posts and POTUS tweets.
There is another 'mirror' between Q posts and the news.

"Mirroring" serves 2 functions.  They again prove the validity of Q;
And the validity of the information.
Because POTUS uses deception, bait n switch, etc. to trip up his enemies and MSM,  Q is the anchor for the Patriots.  He lets us in on what the team is doing so we aren't
taken aback in any way by these strategic maneuvers.  He's allowing us to be an 'insider'.

So despite all the hoopla between the start and end of something, we have Q telling uswhat the results will be, and then some time later we see those results in the news and in policy.   And this is a good way to red pill the sleeping.
We can show them it's not random. There is a plan to take back the country from the deep state traitors.  POTUS is NOT nuts.  And he really is working for the American People! Period.

This guy who made the video thought he had found something significant, and some others pickedup on it.  I've heard people say, 'hey it's the 11th.  Isn't today the day something BIG is supposedto happen? "  BUT..it didn't.

The more awake we can get others, the less likely we'll have chaos in the streets.  Some is going to be unavoidable.  And it's ultimately to our benefit that they DON'T ANNOUNCE every last thingthey do!   Don't tell the enemy what you're doing.
And it's the best reason for continued patience!

And we haven't heard anything till the left figures out this is "Military". Whoa!  Look OUT!

So Q says:  "Who do you trust"?  "Who took the Oath and will give up their life for it"? "Against ALL enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC".   "We work for you"!  It's a little scary, butI'm all in.  The alternative is TOO UNTHINKABLE and UNACCEPTABLE.

Bottom line; the guy tried but made a mistake.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Alrighty Spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrighty Spring   Alrighty Spring I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 2:38 pm

Dove wrote:
Bottom line; the guy tried but made a mistake.

Bottom bottom line - this was a late October or early November 2017 "Q" posting. Things happen and things can change a lot in four months.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Alrighty Spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrighty Spring   Alrighty Spring I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 3:37 pm

I just thought of another 'so obvious' mirror.   We mirror the posts and resultant information here on the forum, and many other forums are doing the same. YT, twitter, articles,  Dur.
Blame dog...no.  ummmm...Blame snow...nope.
Blame...fluoride.  Ok.  I'm officially blaming the fluoride.  Wink

And I've been meaning to say I'm so glad you didn't 'name' me Q-tip.
That's what they call the little old ladies in Fl. with their tightly permed
white hair. 
And they don't believe in tipping either. lol.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alrighty Spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrighty Spring   Alrighty Spring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alrighty Spring
Page 1 of 1