HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

More Las Vegas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: More Las Vegas   Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:22 pm

This is a very unpopular article with the MSM.  Twitter is doing everything to hide it.
I was just going to post it and go back to the 3/11 video, and it took
over 20 minutes to find it!  lol
It was on page 6 or something of true pundits posts.  But here it is.

https://truepundit.com/fbi-insiders-blow-whistle-massive-las-vegas-cover-agents-told-not-investigate-key-evidence-including-isis-terror-link-mandalay-bay-massacre/

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spring2
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: More Las Vegas   Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:25 pm

I saw this earlier at another report site... didn't post cause I am on to the newer stuff happening... it is so hard to spend a day posting and posting about the past even though it is important in the scheme of things.

Some days are like that.

Thanks for posting Dove! Everything we post is that much more to wake up visitors as well as members!
That's really important!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Las Vegas   Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Dove and my brains must be entangled. I just finished reading about LV anomalies at the link below then this topic shows up on the same subject. Wayne Allyn Root at link below asks some serious questions and makes connections that the MSM and law officers, FBI, etc. completely ignore. Worth a look-see.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/wayne-allyn-root-vegas-massacre-expose-really-happened/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

2 genders - 2 scoops - 2 terms

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Las Vegas   

Back to top Go down

More Las Vegas
Page 1 of 1