Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last Sunday’s Common Sense Show – Robert David Steele & Mike Adams Interviews You’ll Want To Hear – Heady Stuff!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Last Sunday’s Common Sense Show – Robert David Steele & Mike Adams Interviews You’ll Want To Hear – Heady Stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Last Sunday’s Common Sense Show – Robert David Steele & Mike Adams Interviews You’ll Want To Hear – Heady Stuff!   Last Sunday’s Common Sense Show – Robert David Steele & Mike Adams Interviews You’ll Want To Hear – Heady Stuff! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 3:23 pm

I listened to all of this show last night and WHEW, is it packed with stuff we’ve been discussing here on the forum. Robert David Steele in the first two hours discusses subjects such as starting an alternate to google and he just might have secured the funds to do just that. Also talks about a few billionaires willing to chip in together  to fund and build the border wall with Mexico. That happens and neither the USA or Mexico pays for the wall and it takes any DACA leverage the Democrats have in congress off the table. That would be a win-win all around.

Ahhhhhh, that subject of ending the Federal Reserve comes up, a debt jubilee, going to a gold standard, ending the income tax, getting rid of certain amendments to the constitution – 12th, 13th, 16th – taxing all wall street trades with a microscopic .006 cents (that is 6 thousandths of a penny) for  each and every trade. That revenue would create a huge tax windfall for the USA.

There is more, lots more in these first two hours. Listen at links below.

Hour three is Mike Adams and Mike expounds on his Real.Video and explains how he plans to work it and a general though not firm timeline. His idea uses peer to peer (P2P) to get files distributed so no central server is involved. If you are familiar with using Bit Torrent then you are familiar with P2P. Mikes site will employ Bit Torrent tech so anyone here not familiar with P2P and Bit Torrent better bone up on what it is and how to use it. I’ve used Bit Torrent for over 10+ years. It’s super easy once you get the basics down.

Remember, it’s RIGHT CLICK then SAVE FILE AS to download.

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/commonsenseshow/hr1031118.mp3
http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/commonsenseshow/hr2031118.mp3
http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/commonsenseshow/hr3031118.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Last Sunday’s Common Sense Show – Robert David Steele & Mike Adams Interviews You’ll Want To Hear – Heady Stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Sunday’s Common Sense Show – Robert David Steele & Mike Adams Interviews You’ll Want To Hear – Heady Stuff!   Last Sunday’s Common Sense Show – Robert David Steele & Mike Adams Interviews You’ll Want To Hear – Heady Stuff! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Thanks Researcher !
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Last Sunday’s Common Sense Show – Robert David Steele & Mike Adams Interviews You’ll Want To Hear – Heady Stuff!   Last Sunday’s Common Sense Show – Robert David Steele & Mike Adams Interviews You’ll Want To Hear – Heady Stuff! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 9:34 pm

Yep, I just finished all 3.  So much that we've been thinking about, working on.
Excellent.  So many huge changes required.  And China...really?  What will they allow, really.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Sunday’s Common Sense Show – Robert David Steele & Mike Adams Interviews You’ll Want To Hear – Heady Stuff!   Last Sunday’s Common Sense Show – Robert David Steele & Mike Adams Interviews You’ll Want To Hear – Heady Stuff! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Sunday’s Common Sense Show – Robert David Steele & Mike Adams Interviews You’ll Want To Hear – Heady Stuff!
Page 1 of 1