HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stephen Hawking has passed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Stephen Hawking has passed   Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:27 am

Stephen Hawking, the British physicist whose scientific achievements, decades-long battle with Lou Gehrig’s disease, and best-selling book “A Brief History of Time” helped make him the most celebrated scientist since Albert Einstein, has died, his family told the Associated Press. He was 76.
Dr. Hawking, who was emeritus Lucasian professor of mathematics at Cambridge University, a chair once held by Sir Isaac Newton, was often called the most brilliant theoretical physicist since Einstein. His most important work — which brought together quantum mechanics, thermodynamics, and the general theory of relativity — marked a startling extension of Einstein’s greatest discovery, relativity.

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Hawking has passed   Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:20 pm

Ummmm, said it here before many times in the past - Steve Hawkins died years ago and the Hawkins the world has known is a complete fraud. FAKE!

A little refresher below. Download the PDF and share it. The Hawkins legend was milked for all it was worth. Guess the fake out lived his usefulness. The Hawkins lie was just another in a long string of lies that we were told we'd better believe . . . OR ELSE!

http://milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

2 genders - 2 scoops - 2 terms

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Hawking has passed   Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:15 pm

I've always thought it was a psyops and he was long gone.  Now we have Elon Musk to push the narrative maybe?

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Hawking has passed   

Back to top Go down

Stephen Hawking has passed
Page 1 of 1