Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thomas and Betsy did a no-no

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Thomas and Betsy did a no-no Empty
PostSubject: Thomas and Betsy did a no-no   Thomas and Betsy did a no-no I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 3:51 pm

It's been coming for me, for various reasons.  But then, I heard yesterday from Corsi that they'd gone after him, basically calling him out (and boy was Corsi funny about it) AND then they went after Q !!!

Today's video they've come right out and called Q a psy-ops, and we've all been duped.  AND, of course, only they have the truth.  In the 'comments' section people said Thomas (not real name natch) also said he's a jesuit.  Or Betsy let it slip.  I don't know.

With just those 3 things, people are unsubscribing left and right.  I'm not listening to it cuz I don't feel like getting mad right now.

It's here tho if you don't mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dRnFTXrlAo

You can let us know specifically what he said.

Now we need due diligence in confirming the SES material.  Who knows about the list of names they have.  Maybe Corsi will take it on,  Feisty son of a gun that he is.
LOL.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Betsy did a no-no   Thomas and Betsy did a no-no I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 4:05 pm

Dove wrote:
Maybe Corsi will take it on,  Feisty son of a gun that he is.

I sure hope that he will. If you run across Corsi taking this on please keep us informed. I listened to this (and recorded mp3 of it as well) yesterday. After all was said and done I got rid of the recording as I saw right through the BS. By the way, the Cajuns over at TD are all over this like white on rice.

Y'all might wanna listen just so you are up to speed if Corsi comments. It's 30 minutes of WTF!

Fun starts at link below - third post from the top for anyone interested.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-p1333-comedy-central-q-goes-mainstream-unraveling-threads-of-everything-thread/73190719/page-1360/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Betsy did a no-no   Thomas and Betsy did a no-no I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 5:21 pm

From TD:  The Gabriels

Douglas Gabriel, PhD is a retired superintendent of schools and professor of education who has worked with schools and organizations throughout the world.  He has authored eleven books ranging from teacher training manuals to philosophical/ spiritual works on the nature of the Divine Feminine.  He was a Waldorf class teacher and administrator at the Detroit Waldorf School and taught courses at Mercy College, the University of Detroit, and Wayne State University for decades. 

He then became the Headmaster of a Waldorf School in Hawaii and taught at the University of Hawaii, Hilo. He was a leader in the development of charter schools in Michigan and helped found the first Waldorf School in the Detroit Public School system and the first charter Waldorf school in Michigan. 

Douglas received his first degree in Religious Formation at the same time as an Associate Degree in computer science in 1972.  This unusual mixture of technology and religion continued throughout his life. He was drafted into and served in the Army Security Agency (NSA) where he was a cryptologist and systems analyst in signal intelligence, earning him a degree in Signal Broadcasting.  After military service, he entered the Catholic Church again as a Trappist monk and later as a Jesuit priest where he earned PhD’s in Philosophy and Comparative Religion, and a Doctor of Divinity. 

As a Jesuit priest, he came to Detroit and earned a BA in Anthroposophical Studies and History and a MA in School Administration. 

Douglas has been a sought after lecturer and consultant to schools and businesses throughout the world and in 1982 he founded the Waldorf Educational Foundation that provides funding for the publication of educational books. Douglas has raised a great deal of money for Waldorf schools and institutions that continue to develop the teachings of Dr. Rudolf Steiner.

Tyla Gabriel, ND an internationally known entrepreneur in education and business as well as a board certified naturopath.  She holds a graduate degree in Humanities from Florida State University, where she began her life-long studies in religion, mythology and philosophy, eventually leading her to the path of Anthroposophy.  After postgrad studies in economics from the University of Manchester, UK, Tyla began a twenty-five year entrepreneurial career in school management, during which time she completed an Entrepreneur Masters Program and a wide variety of esoteric energetic practices
_______
The man whom they've been consulting with from Leader Technologies is a devoted Christian, traveled Iron Curtain countries to spead the Gospel.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Betsy did a no-no   Thomas and Betsy did a no-no I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 5:58 pm

LIKE THIS ONE ALOT:   Still at TD.

Thomas and Betsy did a no-no DZToyfSX4AAkC1w?format=jpg

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Betsy did a no-no   Thomas and Betsy did a no-no I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:08 pm

i listened to about half of that video last night but had to turn it off because the yelling became intolerable. About a week or two ago i watched him on Lionel Nation's YouTube channel and he said he was a Jesuit, said they both were, he and Lionel, so it's not a secret. i like good information wherever i can find it but it's always a good idea to keep those discernment glasses on. Sift it out. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Betsy did a no-no   Thomas and Betsy did a no-no I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:11 pm

i watched this one last night too.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Betsy did a no-no   Thomas and Betsy did a no-no I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:32 pm

Thomas has a series out titled 'glass beads'  where he talks about the Sacred Feminine, espousing it's legitimacy by it's existence from ancient times, and is part of his belief system.  But the next thing I heard was SES, which answered so much that I was willing to compartmentalize the other.

BUT !  Revelation is The Revealing (of the hidden things), and from his last video it seems clear that 'who he is' should not be trusted.  What is being revealed now but his nature of ego, division, attack,deception ?  towards Q and Corsi AND the Patriots, for sure.

It was the man he's collaborating with lately who compiled the SES member's list.  (McKibbon ?-stinky memory of mine).  Perhaps he will be a better source.
Or another will be provided. Wink  I wonder how he's feeling about what's just happened?

Lionel is fence sitting.  Pointing out the virtue of the 'movement' without regard for the 'spat', initiated by Thomas as best as I know.
He's right that we shouldn't lose focus of the job at hand in favor of the theatrics of the drama. Eh.
I'm sure that will happen for the most part.
But now if I listen to T. again I know I'll feel guilty.  darn it!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Betsy did a no-no   Thomas and Betsy did a no-no I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas and Betsy did a no-no
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: