Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank goodness that "Hell" place is gone....according to the pope

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josephus

Josephus

Thank goodness that "Hell" place is gone....according to the pope Empty
PostSubject: Thank goodness that "Hell" place is gone....according to the pope   Thank goodness that "Hell" place is gone....according to the pope I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 3:23 pm

According to pope, condemned souls just disappear.

I should state that people at the Vatican released a statement about the article. Basically, saying you can't listen to the author because he didn't quote the pope word-for-word. The statement did not seem to clarify the pope's beliefs, however.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Thank goodness that "Hell" place is gone....according to the pope   Thank goodness that "Hell" place is gone....according to the pope I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 4:13 pm

Synchronicity much? I was just reading about that over on Jim Stone's page.

http://82.221.129.208

Stone comments then links to the article below.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/pope-francis-there-no-hell

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Thank goodness that "Hell" place is gone....according to the pope   Thank goodness that "Hell" place is gone....according to the pope I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 4:29 pm

researcher wrote:
Synchronicity much? 

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/pope-francis-there-no-hell

I guess so, because you linked the same article he an I did...lol.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Thank goodness that "Hell" place is gone....according to the pope   Thank goodness that "Hell" place is gone....according to the pope I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 7:24 am

i have come to realize that catholics are as brainwashed as jehovahs witnesses and mormons are....Christ preached more about hell than He did about heaven and this guy says that he knows more than Jesus/Yeshua?....deception and delusion rule the day now.....i started smelling something in the air a couple of days ago....the smell was familiar, but i couldn't quite place it.....then, i started digging holes to plant tomatoes and i realized that the smell was the odor that is produced when shit hits the fan....
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Thank goodness that "Hell" place is gone....according to the pope   Thank goodness that "Hell" place is gone....according to the pope I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 3:56 pm

Now I have Roman Catholic friends. And they have told me on several occasions, that, when someone in their family dies, they go to purgatory, and they have to say so many hail Mary's etc, to pray them out of hell and into heaven, where does that leave all those people who have been praying?

:fapa:All for nought?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank goodness that "Hell" place is gone....according to the pope   Thank goodness that "Hell" place is gone....according to the pope I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank goodness that "Hell" place is gone....according to the pope
Page 1 of 1