Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 1:43 pm

Re: Several posts on this forum.

If one begins from a false premise, all efforts afterwards are null and void (a waste of time and energy). The following is to the best of my knowledge, which means do your due diligence …

People need to start looking at our “government” from a realistic perspective, with eyes open and focused on reality. They need to put aside wishful fantasies and perceive things as they truly are which, apparently, is a very difficult thing to do.

The FBI is under the DOJ. The DOJ works for the Crown (Corporation). It is not American. It is a foreign corporation. The DOJ is not a branch of its own as it was under the original Constitution. It is under the Executive Branch. It’s part of the big three, Vatican, Crown Corp., DC. Do you get it yet? They (including Jeff Sessions) do not work for or answer to you or this country.

We have not had a legitimate government (no quotes) since the Civil War. The states walked out of Congress and there was no quorum to reconvene (ever). The Constitution was rewritten to form a new corporation in order to oversee the territories (which needed to be done). Congress is a Board of Directors who work for that corporation, the corporation that oversees the original territories/plantations.

When they rewrote the Constitution, they redefined the terms “person” and “State”. Persons can be corporations, State means United States as opposed to say, Wisconsin. Through a little paperwork trickery, if you are a “person” born in a State (and you are), you are a corporation under, i repeat, under the United States (a foreign corporation). Because of this, you are considered to be an enemy of the original United States. Get that? Enemy. But, so long as you behave yourself, you are granted certain privileges.

Corporation names are written in ALL CAPS LETTERS, as are the names of ships and names on tombstones. If you have identification papers or cards WRITTEN LIKE THIS, you are not legally considered to be a living being (reality does not enter in to this) and the Pope has taken your soul to save it (think footprints). Like i said, you have certain “privileges” (which can be taken away) but the rights of living beings have not been granted to you.

Don’t get me wrong, ALL CAPS NAMES have their place and are very useful tools in commerce but they are quite dasterdly when mistaken for names of living beings which they not. Our government (the real one) still exists, barely, but only the living may enter and, at the present time, the living consists mainly of those who know the secret handshake and/or comprehend the secret language.

If we fail to address the underlying issue, the legal trickery, we fail entirely. If you want to save your true government, and yourselves, you must be born again, legally speaking. Otherwise, you (and i) are the walking dead.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 1:57 pm

Jem said,  "you must be born again, legally speaking."

That seems to very well define the ultimate problem.  but it just stays a problem until someone can define the practical, workable, attainable, affordable, duplicatable steps to the solution.

Fortunately for most of us here there is no delusion over where 'home' is, where peace, security, freedom reside, etc.  But I find it natural to seek justice, betterment, etc.
in any situation, even while understanding the limitations of the world.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 2:07 pm

I don't see myself as the 'walking dead'.  I perceive myself as the embodiment of 'eternal life'.
And I mean that sincerely and speaking practically.  It's not just words.

But you gave a bang up summary of the incredible truth behind the veil of perceived governments, etc.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 3:05 pm

Thanks Dove. What you say is true but the point remains, so long as the people of this nation remain duped (as in duplicated, as in fooled), the problem(s) remain and like it or not, that is what we have to live with and deal with. How you see yourself doesn’t matter to these people, they do not live in reality. So long as they can break down your door, legally, or cause harm to you, their fantasy world affects your reality.

There is a group of people who “imagined” a world where they are kings and all else are chattel. Like i said, it's an imaginary world not based in reality. No sane being would subject themselves to it so they resort to trickery, to the casting of spells, as in spelling, as in DOVE as opposed to Dove. As in languages with words that have multiple meanings such as “present” and “trust” and “spoke” (think Cernunis’ wheel); or words that sound alike but are not the same such as “birth” and “berth” or “Dove” and “DOVE”; or words that are written for people who can’t read such as symbols - like you’re supposed to know what they mean or even know that you are being “spoken” to  Rolling Eyes .

Whatever they can conceive of, they write on a page or wall, and it is so because we agree to it by signing our name and/or even by not speaking our objection. That’s the “law” that we’ve agreed to whether we know it or not - and you and i are bound by it whether we understand it or not. It’s the law of contracts which the original Constitution says shall not be interfered with. It’s the law of the sea, which when it encroaches on land is called a transgression. It’s the law begun by Mithras. The law of Hammurabi (who many believe is Nimrod). It’s the law written in so many books that you could never read it all, and even if you could, it would have to be decoded because it is deliberately written to deceive, rob, and enslave.

Like it or not, these are the laws we find ourselves under. Yeshua said his yoke is easy and his burden is light - and he wasn’t kidding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: