Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mind control and cover ups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

Mind control and cover ups Empty
PostSubject: Mind control and cover ups   Mind control and cover ups I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:47 pm

You may wish to watch this asap. It will probably be removed soon.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mind control and cover ups   Mind control and cover ups I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 2:32 pm

I've downloaded.  Did you notice Sheriff Israel of Broward County??? (from Parkland School district as well).  It's just sickening.   These people who discredit these truths will rot.  Never mind those who employ them.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Mind control and cover ups   Mind control and cover ups I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 3:30 pm

Thanks. I also downloaded it. I scanned the first few minutes and at the mention of people still being MK-Ultracated I was hooked. Plan to view it a few hours from now.

MK-Ultracated = Big thank you to Steve Quayle for coining this word.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind control and cover ups   Mind control and cover ups I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mind control and cover ups
Page 1 of 1