Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This Empty
PostSubject: Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This   Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:47 am

GEEZ LOUISE!!! This totally zipped right over the main stream news’ heads. Did you hear about this on any MSM? I sure didn't and this is hugely important. If it wasn’t for a posting on TD I would have totally missed it too. If this results in a radical change to Islam it'll force some radical changes in our theology (for some) as well.

For the record, I hope and pray this works out for peace, but, "Islam is Islam" as Erdogan said and I personally don't see it changing for the better any time soon. I hope I'm wrong.

https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/981337705949806592

And if you can read Arabic:  http://www.alriyadh.com/1672718

Thomas Wictor Twitter wrote:
Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia

"Today, in non-Muslim countries, every human being has the right to choose his or her belief and belief. Religious books can be bought in every country. The message is delivered. Now it is no longer a duty for us to fight for the propagation of Islam."

That is the stunning brilliance of Mohammed bin Salman. All people in the world have heard the message, and therefore Muslims can now go about their business.

He interprets the Koran as saying that the MESSAGE MUST BE DELIVERED. It HAS been delivered. Therefore Muslims will now "stand down."

[Go to the twitter link to get the full context of this - and there is more]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This   Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 9:44 am

Made it back here, finally, and only have an overview, which maybe is enough.

Keeping in mind that 'The Plan" was conceived 3 years prior to the election, and is a global plan, as we see how quickly and radically Saudi switched positions, we can assume much was worked out with them prior to Trump's trip to SA.

Saudi Arabia most fears Iran, and there's the crux. 
Iran is Shiite Muslim
Saudi Arabia is Sunni (for all practical purposes)

Sunni is a secular 'religion'. 
Shiite is apocalyptic: their 12th Imam will return and rule the world. They wage 'holy wars'. And they've vowed vengeance against SA.

SA must have been extremely concerned with O's support of Iran and goal of the Greater Levant.

Then along comes Team Trump and says we consider Iran an enemy too.  In fact they're in the top 3 in our hit list.
We need business (money spent on US goods) and another friend in the ME.  You need weapons which we will supply in quantity IF you are an ally.
Saudi said COOL!  Praise your God!

Trump said, ok...just a few more things.
Your family tree are the biggest sex traffickers in the world.  No more!
Your country is the worst oppressor of women.  No more!
Your family has conducted weapons sales and espionage in our country.  No more!
We need you to sustain the petro dollar for awhile longer. (I'm guessing) Done.
(we may have actually paid them to do that.)
And as the 'official seat' of Islam, we want you to diffuse the 'rule the world by any means' rhetoric of the Shiities.  (A work in progress.)

Salman said, 'will do'! and proceeded to kill all his uncles and some objectionable cousins.

Then Trump said, 'we have an expression in the west: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Understand?  Then make nice with Israel."  Done.

There's a situation with Qatar, and proxy war in Yemen...I don't have enough of the details. But they are secondary at the moment, looks like.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This   Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 10:08 am

yeah i saw this and just figured everybody that mattered saw it,too....the false peace that most say begins the tribulation is a very real possibility that could come from this....lets see how the vatican maneuvers itself into position....that will be telltale indicator that things are progressing down the prophetic trail, like in warp speed....interesting times, ain't it?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This   Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 3:24 pm

In regards to Salman's statement: check this out.

Reuters World‏Verified account @ReutersWorld 1h1 hour ago
Arab leaders call for probe into Syria chemical attacks, condemn Iran

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-arab-summit/arab-leaders-call-for-probe-into-syria-chemical-attacks-condemn-iran-idUSKBN1HM0DJ?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Reuters%2FworldNews+%28Reuters+World+News%29

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This   Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 4:36 pm

Things that make ya go hmmmmm.

From Dove's Link wrote:
The communique called for more international sanctions on Iran and urged it to withdraw “its militias” from Syria and Yemen.

“The summit condemned Iranian interference in the internal affairs of Arab countries, either through igniting sectarian strife or planting militias in Arab countries such as Lebanon, Iraq and Yemen, and harboring al Qaeda terrorists,” Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Jubeir told a news conference.

Iran denies the accusations.

Q #1146 = IRAN NEXT

Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This 114610

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This   Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profound Statement from Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia – DROP EVERYTHING NOW and Read This
Page 1 of 1