Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map. Empty
PostSubject: Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map.   Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 5:59 am

Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map. Cametr10
Since we are dealing with Mars, this makes sense.The Greek symbol for the Ram/ Aries/ Mars in front of my name Buster. The DM # above my name Buster added up=33 Latitude of Roswell NM and my name Buster written over the Star PI SCL. I take PI and multiply it by 33 and we get 103.6 the Longitude of Roswell NM. 103.6 is the # scrambled for my home address of 1630 and the Right Ascension RA1630 for the main Star in Scorpius, Antares, which is the Eagle. I was 33 when I bought that home. 103.6 is twice the slope angle of the Great Pyramid 51.8x2 which are the # for my birth date scrambled 5-21-58. Well where do we see the Great Pyramid and Eagle? every day on the One Dollar Bill. On the DM Pyramid up close in my rendering of Cydonia Mars is the letter and number D1 or Done as you can see here on this One Dollar Bill. Not only is my name Buster, home address, and birth date on the Map it's also encoded on the back of the one dollar bill along with my discoveries.

Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map. Whites10
Who and how did someone know? Mentions my name, home address, birth date , and my discoveries. The Antares Pyramid made up by the Galactic Equator, the North and South Galactic Poles, forming the Antares Pyramid. Of course the elliptic runs across the top of the Antares Pyramid which the Sun, Moon, and Planets follow. Aligning important dates. 

Jesus Resurrection 4-6-33 Center of the Galaxy the Moon on top of the Antares Pyramid.
Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map. Galaxy10
Look where Mars was the day of the Moon landing. The Eagle has landed.
7-20-1969
Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map. Galaxy11

Launch date for Viking 1 Orbiter 8-20-1975 Earth as viewed from Mars which took the Face on Mars image at Cydonia Mars.
Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map. Galaxy12

Roswell NM 7-4-1947
 Earth as viewed from Mars. The best known UFO and ET encounter.

Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map. Galaxy12

Can you see how they are all connected? UP all night cant sleep, again compelled to post on what I believe to be the date for Jesus Resurrection 4-6-33 today!!!

Last edited by Done on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map.   Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 7:26 am

So my name Buster is on my Galaxy Map Iv'e owned for some 21 years over the star PI SCL. So I decided to see where I would find my name with Pi Scl on a star chart on my birth date and this is what I found.
Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map. Brithd10

My name Buster along with the star PI SCL on the Horizon with the Sun the morning of my birth.
The Star's and Planets forming a Giant Cross Perfectly Parallel to the Horizon which means the Resurrection. The Moon at 6hrs 6mins 6 sec. in the right hand of Orion with my name, that sure did bother me. So I had to look at it in another way. Well Jerusalem Israel's Latitude and Longitude is = to 66.6 that made more sense, seeing that is where the resurrection took place. So here again is my birth date along with my home address numbers scrambled. Just look at the time of Sun Rise 6hrs 0mins 31sec. my home address 1630 even the Sun Angular Size is :31.60' again 1630. The manitude of the planet Venus is -3.610 again 1630. With my name forming a part of the Cross. All this within Seconds!!! My name Buster with Mercury the messenger, Mars itself with all that implies, Fomalhaut the Man all forming the Giant Cross. I would not had look for this star chart if it was not for the Galaxy Map. There is more leading to the Resurrection of JESUS!!! Will be posting more discoveries. This is so impossible for me not HIM!!!

Last edited by Done on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map.   Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 1:32 pm

i appreciate your work more each time. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map.   Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who knew? Some old & new findings on my Galaxy Map.
Page 1 of 1