Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last 24 Hours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Last 24 Hours Empty
PostSubject: The Last 24 Hours   The Last 24 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:04 am

When you're reading today, if ANYONE can find ANY justification for what has happened in Syria, please bring it here, cuz I need to see it.

IF there's any truth to the theory that the Administration is allowing the swamp to rise to the top for broad exposure before taking them down, and it's costing lives and frustrating the heck out of everyone, utimately damaging trust, then it's not worth it.  Switch to ACTION TACTICS.
Don't stare at it.  Flush it!

WHO needed another Syrian crisis to know what McStain has done?  NOBODY!
GET HIM OFF THE STAGE.  He just issued a statement blaming Trump.
This approach isn't working like it should, like we need it to.

Debbie Wasserman Shultz is on tv campaigning for policies!  That's just a slap in the face.
The Awan brothers somehow involved?  If we knew it before, as apparently we did, we've had those pictures forever, then we should have acted on it already.  DO IT, and THEN circulate the evidence.
SOAP OPERA indeed. 

What happened to "we see all, we hear all", and what?  We sit on all of it and give them opportunity to do it again and again?

ONE MAN brought down a dynasty, cracked open a cabal, gave the nation an opportunity to save itself.  SETH RICH. 

Assad gassing his own people-again.  I don't believe it.
Russia driving the narrative-I don't believe it.
ISRAEL driving the narrative-check.  And a HUGE MISTAKE, IMO, BECAUSE they're being way too aggressive.  What would we expect from a people who only know the God of the Old Testament?  And if they get out in front of God, we do not want to be standing there with them.

And I'm all ears for a different perspective.  I'd love to feel there's better sense in play somewhere.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Last 24 Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last 24 Hours   The Last 24 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:26 am

One other question.  If the President's announcement that we're withdrawing from Syria was just a chess play...what was the Administration's desired outcome?

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

The Last 24 Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last 24 Hours   The Last 24 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:49 am

Dove wrote:
One other question. 

Assad gassing his own people-again.  I don't believe it.

If the President's announcement that we're withdrawing from Syria was just a chess play...what was the Administration's desired outcome?

I hope if we do something, again, there is real proof that Assad did it, this time.

I think the president's initial announcement was his original plan. I think some of the neocons changed his mind. Either that or it was the draw of how much money could be made off of military action.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Last 24 Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last 24 Hours   The Last 24 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:33 pm

Thanks for venturing an answer, Josephus.

I can't think of any reason why Assad would do such a thing, except to keep  the US from withdrawing so that Israel would not mount an offensive. 

And I suppose if McStain was still involved (and Rubio and the rest of the company), they appear to support  al qaeda  (meaning Palestinians ?) (ISIS affiliates ?)

Nothing messes with my head like Syria.  So many players and factions and motives and lies.   Ugh.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Last 24 Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last 24 Hours   The Last 24 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Q confirms (some of) my thinking on this?  Josephus too.

Apr 9 2018 12:25:58 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 28003e 967752 NEW

Syria.
Hold until CONF.
MIL assets on the ground locked out of GZ.
ISRAEL strike harmed ability to prove events.
Clown report must be VERIFIED.
Troop unwind to STILL occur.
Have faith.
Trust POTUS.
Q

(me:  GZ  Ground Zero) probably

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Last 24 Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last 24 Hours   The Last 24 Hours I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last 24 Hours
Page 1 of 1