Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen Empty
PostSubject: Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen   Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 5:03 am

News worthy of our consideration. What y'all make of this?

FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-raids-office-hotel-room-160217241.html

Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen 111510

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/07/nyregion/trump-tower-fire.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen   Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 5:24 am

From the article, wherever he was, he was aware of the fire.
Was his 'hotel room' in the Tower?  We should determine the location of his 'residence' too.
And did you figure out who it was that he called?  Is he a player?
I'm not awake enuf yet to dig.

Maybe it was Cohen's suite and the pprwk went up in flames.  LOL!  That works.
Either Q or the board said the fire was a 'smoke screen'.  

MSM makes it sound like Trump's going to be impeached or arrested at any moment.  Morks.
But that this aspect of the prosecution has been now moved to NY, could be a problem.
So many angles.  So often we appear to be on the defensive or behind the 8 ball.  I'm really counting on the chess game as being the deeper reality.
Just saw 'plane crash' in Scottsdale. (something unrelated to check)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen   Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:18 pm

From the article:
Dennis Shields, a resident who said he lived on the 42nd floor, described the scene.
“You could smell the smoke and you could hear things falling like through the vents,” he said. “It just smelled like sulfur.”
He said there were no orders to evacuate but he received a text message from Mr. Trump’s lawyer, Michael D. Cohen.
Mr. Shields, who said he grew up with Mr. Cohen, continued: “He said, ‘Are you in the building?’ I said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘You better get out ASAP.’ That’s how I knew to get out, otherwise I’d still be in there.

”DENNIS SHIELDS" banker, Upper West Side. Dating Bethenny Frankel on and off, a star of  The Real Housewives of New York.

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=32677835&privcapId=167704202

Not very rich.

Sulfur smell:
Carbon Disulfide - (carbon disulfide), (CS[size=undefined]2) flash point -22 degrees F (-30 degrees C); ignition temperature 212 degrees F (100 degrees C); explosive limits 1.3% to 50%; vapor density 2.6; specific gravity 1.26; toxicity (2). A volatile, flammable, colorless to yellow liquid with a rotten egg odor. Carbon Disulfide, unlike most of the other common ignitable liquids, is heavier than water and will sink.
[/size]

I haven't checked 8chan.  That would probably be a good idea.  Wink

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen   Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:46 pm

Y'all sleuths - go check out the article over on All News Pipeline I've linked below. Article is excellent HOWEVER this post isn't so much about the article as it is about the COMMENTS below the story. Conversation goes way into this lawyer Michael Cohen office raid by none other than our old friends the FBI and with friends like the FBI who needs enemies? The folks over at ANP have a lot to say.

http://allnewspipeline.com/We_Are_At_War_Brutal_Attack_Elite_Promotes_Civil_War.php

A small sample of comments below. There's lots more.

ANP Comment Samples wrote:
OT ... Forget Trump folks, this raid on his attorney is a glaring neon light flashing "AMERICA IS DEAD,,,AMERICA IS DEAD"
This is setting legal precedent to just raid an attorneys office for information they aren't allowed to see .....
Due process is gone and they're rubbing our face in it.
We live in "post America" right now... and obviously Trump is the ONLY PLAYER in Washington on the outside and not a swamp creature....
4-9-18 .. the official admission of the end of America ........... may it NOT REST IN "PEACE" !

Yep. I loath creepy lawyers but I always thought they were considered "officers of the court" and deserved the same respect as a judge. Being able to ransack an attorney's office looking for who knows what evidence on who knows who is definitely police state tactics. Bye bye miss American pie. And just how come Mueller didn't raid the jerk attorney for Stormy Daniels. After all, he supposedly had a disk containing compromising videos of Trump didn't he? What's with that? And where were the raids on the Clinton Foundation and Clinton's lawyers involved in Uranium One. And where were the raids looking for the missing 30,000 HRC emails and the leaks from the DNC and on and on and on it goes.

It is a trap. Cohen is a lawyer, much of what he has done is probably questionable (Redundant having to say that because ... duh, he is LAWYER!).... the TRAP is for President Trump, they are using Cohen as bait and Trump needs to right now refuse to any interview with Mueller, because that is where Mueller will try to spring the trap. Cohen is being used to try to make Trump make a mistake in anger because Mueller hasn't been able to dig up anything on Trump himself.
Rosenstein must be fired, someone that will actually do their job of oversight on Mueller, and yank that SOB's leash back, has to replace Rosenstein.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen   Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 6:47 pm

More coming out as this witch hunt drags on.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/10/feds-request-documents-from-trump-organization-related-to-michael-cohens-payment-to-stormy-daniels.html

FOX News wrote:
Federal prosecutors in New York are asking the Trump Organization to turn over documents related to the $130,000 payment made by President Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen to adult film star Stormy Daniels, a revelation that comes a day after federal agents raided Cohen’s home and office.

The $130,000 payment was in exchange for Daniels’ -- whose real name is Stephanie Clifford -- signing a nondisclosure agreement regarding her one-time alleged sexual encounter with Donald Trump in 2006, Daniels has said.

Federal agents also sought records on ex-Playboy model Karen McDougal, who received $150,000 from the parent company of The National Enquirer, the Journal reported. McDougal also claims she had sexual relations with Trump while he was married to his wife, Melania Trump.

[Small Sample - More at Link]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen   Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 7:12 pm

I read some articles on allnewspipeline, but never saw Cohen mentioned.  Came back, hit the link again,
looked again....must be me.

Seems to me things are getting worse by the minute.  That's the 'storm' part I guess.  I hope we come out the other side somewhere near where we'd like to be.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen   Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 7:22 pm

Dove wrote:
I read some articles on allnewspipeline, but never saw Cohen mentioned.  Came back, hit the link again,
looked again....must be me.

No dedicated Cohen article as of yet on ANP. I was pointing to the comments section below the linked article that wasn't about Cohen. People were having serious off-topic chatter about the matter.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen   Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drop #1115 - Cohen - FBI raids the office and hotel room of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen
Page 1 of 1