Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question These

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Question These  Empty
PostSubject: Question These    Question These  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 9:31 am

Trump: US-Russia Relationship ‘Worse Than It’s Ever Been’

Steve Watson | Asks Putin to “stop the arms race”.
Question These  Commentballoon 8 Comments

Syria – US-led coalition warplanes ‘seen flying over Iraqi border’ as nerve gas counter attack looms

The Sun | The US military has reportedly ordered civilian planes to clear the skies as flight radar shows aircraft avoiding the area.
Question These  Commentballoon 3 Comments

Syria MISSILE STRIKE ‘within hours’: RAF on ALERT for possible launch

UK Express | BRITISH and French forces could launch an imminent missile strike on Syria within a matter of hours, aviation monitors have revealed.
Question These  Commentballoon 0 Comments

Russian TV: “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War”

Paul Joseph Watson | Citizens told to prepare to evacuate to bomb shelters.

Report: Fake News Nearly Caused Trump To Fire Mueller

Daily Caller | Trump told advisers to fire Mueller.

US Reportedly Mulls ‘Powerful Strike’ on Syria, 22 Targets Include Russian Sites

Sputnik | Trump and his advisers have been discussing a military response to the purported attack.
Question These  Commentballoon 2 Comments

“Get Ready Russia!” Trump Takes to Twitter to Threaten Strike on Syria

Sputnik | Warning of “nice and new and smart” missile attacks on the war-torn country.

European air traffic control warns airlines about missile strikes over Mediterranean

CNBC | A European air traffic agency has warned of a missile threat into Syria.

Devin Nunes Threatens to Impeach DOJ’s Rod Rosenstein and FBI’s Chris Wray

Newsweek | “Just the fact that they’re not giving this to us tells me there’s something wrong here.”
Question These  Commentballoon 2 Comments

Zuckerberg: I’m ‘Optimistic’ AI Bots Will Flag, Censor ‘Hate Speech’ Before It’s Posted Within 5-10 Years (is it already? and what else?)

Back to top Go down

Question These  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question These    Question These  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 9:33 am

Remember S.Q. said his page would be red?

When? if missile from Sub is only 2 min.

Your advance warning is probably these headlines!

How soon after the first battle Does The Second Come????
Back to top Go down

Question These  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question These    Question These  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 9:35 am

Q?
Can Q give your or I a warning 4 hours in advance?
Q, give an answer?

Tippy Top? That is it... but no mention of the impending war?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Question These  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question These    Question These  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 11:16 am

Despite the fact that I'm confident we are walking a pre-planned path, that does not mean it's going
to be sweetness and light.

Q has said in alot of different ways, there will be "scary" situations, but that we are safe.
The mil. will do it's job=protecting the American people AND the Administration=POTUS.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Question These  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question These    Question These  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 2:02 pm

spring2 wrote:

“Get Ready Russia!” Trump Takes to Twitter to Threaten Strike on Syria

“GRR” TTtTtT SoS
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Question These  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question These    Question These  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 2:42 pm

Rose color my glasses but I'm not 100% sure that Assad is behind this gassing business. Could be, maybe, but I'm just not quit there yet. Then Turkey (IE Erdogan) comes out and sides with the USA on the "Assad did it" platform. Yes, the same Turkey that has been attacking the Kurds in Northern Syria. Yes, that same Erdogan guy! Erdogan and Trump . . . . something smells off here. Just my opinion.

First two videos 1½ minutes each.  - third 16 Minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39km-1ATWKQ

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Apr 11, 2018  [ my corrections in parenthesis ]
President Trump in a tweet his bow to strike Russia saying that Russia will shoot down any missile that comes in he Vals (vows) to overwhelm rushes (Russia's) defense capabilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfm1sU-_Pb0

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Apr 11, 2018
Turkey's foreign minister sides with the US saying that President Assad must go claiming that Assad killed 1 million of his own people. Russia would do well to know that a man,s enemies are of his own house.

And moving the Apocalypse right along . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HON62fwhgNo

Show Notes wrote:
Streamed live 40 minutes ago
Russian President still attempts diplomacy when his partners are bent on war and take to Twitter to announce that strategic plans. None the less the US is not playing they are sending more military equipment in the direction of Syria. Syria nor Russia are taking the situation lightly as they have evacuated certainly bases with a threat of bombs raining down on them. Russia has now put its command center airborne.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Question These  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question These    Question These  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 3:34 pm

IF I was a betting girl, I'd put BIG money it wasn't Assad.  REALLY BIG money! Super sized!  LOL.
Besides everything else I think about it, as sketchy as that is in places, Q pointed the way I do believe.  And it wasn't to Assad.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question These  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question These    Question These  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question These
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: