Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War”

Go down 
AuthorMessage

IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War” Empty
PostSubject: IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War”   IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War” I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 9:39 am

https://www.prisonplanet.com/russian-tv-world-stands-millimeters-from-a-great-war.html

Russian TV: “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War”

Citizens told to prepare to evacuate to bomb shelters
Paul Joseph Watson
PrisonPlanet.com
April 11, 2018
IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War” 110418russia1
As Russian citizens are being advised on what to take with them to the bomb shelter, the country’s Armed Forces TV has announced that “the world stands millimeters from a great war.”
Quote :
IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War” DEU3p4Td_normal

BNL NEWS@BreakingNLive

2h
Replying to @BreakingNLive
[ltr]BREAKING NEWS: Russian journalist says on Twitter that he just asked a source close to the Kremlin: "How real are the chances of war between the US and Russia right now?" They replied: "8 out of 10." #Douma #Syria[/ltr]

Quote :
IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War” DEU3p4Td_normal

BNL NEWS@BreakingNLive

[ltr]BREAKING NEWS: ‘The world stands millimeters from a great war’ - Russian Armed Forces TV.#Syria #Douma[/ltr]
5:00 AM - Apr 11, 2018

• 228 people are talking about this

[ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy

[/ltr]

Meanwhile, according to one source close to the Kremlin, the chances of a war between the United States and Russia are now “eight out of ten”.
“I just asked a source close to the Kremlin: “How real are the chances of war between the US and Russia right now?” They replied: “8 out of 10.” I don’t like those odds,” tweeted journalist Brian McDonald.
IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War” Capture
Russian state television is also advising its citizens on what provisions to pack when they evacuate to the bomb shelter while urging them not to panic.
Quote :
IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War” 6qVDYkny_normal

Paul Antonopoulos

@oulosP

13h
Replying to @oulosP
[ltr]Russian warplanes patrolling the Mediterranean Coast of #Syria https://twitter.com/hamza_780/status/983876293950402560?s=21# …[/ltr]

Quote :
IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War” 6qVDYkny_normal

Paul Antonopoulos

@oulosP

[ltr]This is terrible! #Russia's State TV has told people how to pack for a bomb shelter but told them not to panic. I can’t believe Osama bin Laden loving Jaish al-Islam will potentially be the cause for a Great Power war. pic.twitter.com/hmq7bLjqES[/ltr]
6:35 PM - Apr 10, 2018

IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War” DadyoDGXkAEAS_q?format=jpg&name=small

• 172 people are talking about this

[ltr]

[/ltr]

Earlier this morning, President Donald Trump ramped up tensions over Syria by tweeting, “Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!”
Quote :
IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War” KUuht00m_normal

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it![/ltr]
3:57 AM - Apr 11, 2018

• 82.5K people are talking about this

[ltr]

[/ltr]

This was in response to Moscow’s envoy to Lebanon Alexander Zasypkin warning that, “Russian forces will confront any US aggression on Syria, by intercepting the missiles and striking their launch pads.”
Trump is reportedly planning a much wider and more sustained air attack than the one he signed off on last year. According to one expert, “the US has designated 22 top targets on Syria’s territory….located in the province of Homs, as well as near Russian naval facility in Tartus, where Russian servicemen are currently deployed.”
International Relations scholar Zakariye Molahafci says the attack could lead to, “the eradication of the regime’s air defense systems,” meaning ISIS and jihadist rebels would be back in the game.
While the world spirals towards conflict and a set and circumstances more severe than those that preceded World War I, most Americans still seem to be pre-occupied with Stormy Daniels and Mark Zuckerberg.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:
Back to top Go down

IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War” Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War”   IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War” I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 9:40 am

HOW MANY IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD ARE IGNORING????

IN MINE?
ALL BUT ME!!!!!!!

GOOD JOB BRAINWASHING!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War”   IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War” I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 10:25 pm

Same here Spring...same here........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War”   IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War” I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET IN AMERICA????? “World Stands Millimeters From a Great War”
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: