Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

interesting video on sumerian account of creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

interesting video on sumerian account of creation Empty
PostSubject: interesting video on sumerian account of creation   interesting video on sumerian account of creation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 8:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxmcA0ZbWa0

particularly for bordercollie....judy, remember early on in our friendship concerning how God created man?....you understand it now and this video made me think back to that time.....i always like to compare how people feel after they realize that the nursery rhyms and fairy tales that they have been fed ain't quite right....pay attention starting at about the 14 minute mark and you'll see what i am referring to.....m
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: interesting video on sumerian account of creation   interesting video on sumerian account of creation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 9:50 pm

That was quite interesting.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: interesting video on sumerian account of creation   interesting video on sumerian account of creation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 10:16 pm

Really? What did you find interesting about it?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: interesting video on sumerian account of creation   interesting video on sumerian account of creation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 10:17 pm

researcher, you see what i mean....the "blood" or dna of God, mixed with the elements "dust of the earth".....i would like to hear more of the guy that was talking about this....he seems to know his stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: interesting video on sumerian account of creation   interesting video on sumerian account of creation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 10:22 pm

i thought it was the biggest load of crap i ever heard.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: interesting video on sumerian account of creation   interesting video on sumerian account of creation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 10:30 pm

jem2 wrote:
i thought it was the biggest load of crap i ever heard.
nope.....it is right on point and exactly how God created man, except that he did not die....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: interesting video on sumerian account of creation   interesting video on sumerian account of creation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 11:03 pm

Have you read the account for yourself? When i read it, i got an entirely different meaning out of the story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: interesting video on sumerian account of creation   interesting video on sumerian account of creation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 11:12 pm

What i got out of the story is that it took place in the bronze age or shortly before and was about how they devised a plan to subjugate the people and keep them comfortably in line. The plan that is still working today.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: interesting video on sumerian account of creation   interesting video on sumerian account of creation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 1:24 am

I agree with Jem2, as soon as anyone starts to talk about finding the garden of Eden, from then on all I can do is take the rest of what they have to say, with a grain of salt. The city of Ur, which they claim to have found the ruins of, was after the flood...Everything changed after the flood...Even the rivers...Noah would have given the different places the same names as before the flood, just so they knew where they were, but all that was different...No one will ever find the garden of Eden....The world was so changed after the flood, the only ruins anyone will find is from after that....And the gods they re talking about are obviously fallen angels....anyway, that is how I think about it all...it was interesting, from the point of view that, should any one bring this kinda stuff up in a conversation, I can say I saw that, and can debate it somewhat!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: interesting video on sumerian account of creation   interesting video on sumerian account of creation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 6:50 am

jem2 wrote:
Have you read the account for yourself? When i read it, i got an entirely different meaning out of the story.
you just don't understand...i'm sorry, you need to study the science behind the creation, and i am only referring to the creation of adam in the video....by the way, i do have the babylonian account ( sitchen) right here on my desk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: interesting video on sumerian account of creation   interesting video on sumerian account of creation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 10:48 am

Your first clue that this is not the same story as the bible’s garden of Eden is that they slayed Kingu. i suggest you don’t dismiss that. Look into the genealogies of the “gods” and you will find that Enki is not Jehovah. Enki is Ptah (Peter - the rock, Petrus, Edom, Eden), Loki, Lugh (aka Lucifer) - there are ties to Rome. India was a civilization before Sumer. Kingu’s name can be tied to Peru. Peru, Ophir-u. Ophir, son of Joktan. Joktan whose sons settled in lower Sinai which, before the continents split, would have been adjacent to India. Joktan, brother of Peleg (when the world was divided), sons of Eber. i’m not a fan of Sitchin. Maybe he's hyper creative or maybe he intended to mislead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: interesting video on sumerian account of creation   interesting video on sumerian account of creation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 11:12 am

The Kaaba rock in Mecca was there before the time of Mohammad. It is of Indian origin. It is a monument to Saturn, Shiva (i think) and Shiva is Enlil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: interesting video on sumerian account of creation   interesting video on sumerian account of creation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 12:27 pm

This has everything to do with the “trinity”. The creation of “humans”, three from one, told from the perspective of another culture.

Math needed a new virgin footholder.

“Gwydion suggested his sister, Arianrhod. However, Arianrhod was not a virgin and when asked to step over Math's rod in order to prove her virginity she immediately gave birth to a son. Abandoning the child she fled in shame, letting drop a "lump of flesh" (afterbirth) which was borne away by Gwydion and concealed in a chest. (There are many old tales about this chest). When Gwydion later opens the chest he discovered the lump of flesh to be a second child.

Meanwhile the firstborn son of Arianrhod was acknowledged by his great uncle Math and given the name Dylan upon baptism. However, as soon as Dylan came in contact with his baptismal waters, he plunged into the sea and took on characteristics of a sea creature, moving through the seawater as perfectly as any fish, thus earning his new name, Dylan Ail Don ‘Dylan second wave’:

The unnamed second child grew precociously and he and Gwydion grew very attached to one another. After four years Gwydion took the boy to see his mother, who refused to recognise him out of shame and anger that Gwydion should have nurtured the boy, and placed a tynged on him that he should have no name unless she gave it to him. To trick her into naming him, Gwydion disguised himself and the boy as shoemakers and as they were making shoes for her, the boy threw a stone at a bird and killed it. Arianrhod declared "The fair one struck with a deft hand", and thus he was named Lleu Llaw Gyffes ("Fair-Haired One of the Skillful Hand"). “
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Math_fab_Mathonwy

This is the story of how your birth certificates are fabricated in order to take you out of the realm of a rightful child and heir of the most high and “legally” place you into subjection. It’s as old as Sumer and allows the laws of the sea to encroach upon the land. The shoemaking thing has to do with measuring your feet (footprints) for your soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interesting video on sumerian account of creation   interesting video on sumerian account of creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interesting video on sumerian account of creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: