Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POTUS: DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

POTUS: DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED! Empty
PostSubject: POTUS: DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED!   POTUS: DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 4:59 pm

Just released today folks. Trump tweeted about it as you've seen in the topic header and can see in full at the link. Sky screamers are standing by. PDF to the whole banana is linked below as well.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/13/doj-ig-releases-explosive-report-that-led-to-firing-ex-fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe.html

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984877999718895616

POTUS: DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED! Potus_10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

POTUS: DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POTUS: DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED!   POTUS: DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 7:02 pm

I think I must be reading it wrong because what he took to Wapo makes it appear to me that he's upset Comey let her off the hook, and doesn't want the investigation into her emails to die away.

But when we look under the black ink on the redacted Strzok-Page emails, Andy's there plotting against POTUS. 

Clearly I'm confused.  LOL.  Maybe McCabe and Comey are going to duke it out for all to see.
Now that would be worth the entrance fee.

And maybe....you know, maybe...we could tell POTUS not all his fan base is/are blue collar wrestle-mania attendees and he could class it up just a little bit?  geee whiz...it's getting really old.

But one thing stays constant.  The party in the wrong is not the one who committed the wrong.  It's the one who told on him/her.  And the perp becomes the victim-
in every area of society but particularly grievously in the courts.

Surely that is the Bible, evil is good and good evil....so we're that far along.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

POTUS: DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED!
Page 1 of 1