Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

POTUS: DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: POTUS: DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED!   Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:59 pm

Just released today folks. Trump tweeted about it as you've seen in the topic header and can see in full at the link. Sky screamers are standing by. PDF to the whole banana is linked below as well.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/13/doj-ig-releases-explosive-report-that-led-to-firing-ex-fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe.html

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984877999718895616

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

I really wish the FDA would lighten the restrictions on prescribing testosterone.
Our country desperately needs more of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: POTUS: DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED!   Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:02 pm

I think I must be reading it wrong because what he took to Wapo makes it appear to me that he's upset Comey let her off the hook, and doesn't want the investigation into her emails to die away.

But when we look under the black ink on the redacted Strzok-Page emails, Andy's there plotting against POTUS. 

Clearly I'm confused.  LOL.  Maybe McCabe and Comey are going to duke it out for all to see.
Now that would be worth the entrance fee.

And maybe....you know, maybe...we could tell POTUS not all his fan base is/are blue collar wrestle-mania attendees and he could class it up just a little bit?  geee whiz...it's getting really old.

But one thing stays constant.  The party in the wrong is not the one who committed the wrong.  It's the one who told on him/her.  And the perp becomes the victim-
in every area of society but particularly grievously in the courts.

Surely that is the Bible, evil is good and good evil....so we're that far along.

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile

POTUS: DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED!
Page 1 of 1