Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up] Empty
PostSubject: Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up]   Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up] I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:13 am

I heard about this on yesterday's show. Something was said about the Japanese Nikki tanking and "V" will be talking about that for sure. Hey, he did warn us about Japan "buying the farm" back in January. Show starts 06:00pm PST [09:00pm EST]

Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/05/25/the-hagmann-hagmann-report

Download http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/05/25/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Watch live video from hagmanns on www.justin.tv

Quote :
Tonight, "V, The Guerrilla Economist" will be back, this time taking us deeper into the labyrinth of lies that is our global economic system. Together with Steve Quayle, they will expose what we are about to not only witness, but experience firsthand. A ubiquitous banking, techno feudalistic system and the coming "allowance code" that will ultimately dictate your financial life to such an extent that you will be reduced to a global number through your global identity account. A system that will be able to monitor every transaction you make, and further dictate your ability to live where you want, buy what you want, and oversee everything you so. An economic "big brother" scenario that is closer than you suspect.

Last edited by researcher on Fri May 24, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mp3)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up]   Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up] I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Nikkei dropped roughly 7.3% yesterday, or comparable to a 1,000 point drop in the Dow. Some of this is Fukishima driven as those in the financial sector who think the current world affairs will be unchanged for 50 years and aren't thinking in terms of Christ's return DO KNOW AND ACKNOWLEDGE that the island is irradiated and probably worsening, not improving. Not to mention the fact that little 'Un is still threatening to hit the thing with a missile if he doesn't get his way. His fireworks can't reach the continental U.S. but what a mess that would be.
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up]   Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up] I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Thanks researcher for the head up, I'm definitely going to listen to this show live.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up]   Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up] I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:45 pm

wil wrote:
Thanks researcher for the head up, I'm definitely going to listen to this show live.

Me too and I've downloaded and configured software to be able to record it as well from the justin.tv stream. When Blog Talk Radio sound is flaky the justin.tv sound is clear, or clearer. If BTR is mucky and I get the sound recorded successfully I'll up it to my Mediafire for download for y'all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up]   Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up] I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Thanks Researcher! Listening now.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up]   Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up] I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Mp3 audio is up. The Blog Talk download sounds pretty good. I downloaded it and scanned through it briefly and I think it will be OK so I don't see a need to upload my recording to Mediafire. BTW, my recording experiment was a success though the file size is 10 times larger than the BTR file but if push comes to shove I have software that can recode the large file smaller. It's nice to have that in my little bag of tricks for future use should it be needed. cheers
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up]   Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up] I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:50 pm

This one was one of the best I've listened to as of late. According to "V", we're right on the edge of a total financial collapse. Also expounded on his feeling of the pre-trib rapture is the most dangerous doctrine for the church.
Wow!
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up]   Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up] I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Review on Examiner.com... Banking Insider: The Japanese have lost control of their bond market.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up]   Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up] I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:16 am

Quote :
We have been strapped to a rocket ship and it's being launched off a cliff and there's no stopping it and it's heading right for a wall ...

I thought that was a pretty graphic warning. It got my attention anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up]   Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve Quayle & "V on Hagmann Tonight May 24 [audio is up]
Page 1 of 1