Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AJ DONE FELL RIGHT OFF THE PLANET

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

AJ DONE FELL RIGHT OFF THE PLANET Empty
PostSubject: AJ DONE FELL RIGHT OFF THE PLANET   AJ DONE FELL RIGHT OFF THE PLANET I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 11:52 am

https://streamable.com/q6aum

I only heard 5 seconds.  That's all I could take.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

AJ DONE FELL RIGHT OFF THE PLANET Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ DONE FELL RIGHT OFF THE PLANET   AJ DONE FELL RIGHT OFF THE PLANET I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 2:20 pm

off and on, i have listened to alex jones for a decade and a half.....i have always wondered how he knew so much, and how he was able to be predict events with above average accuracy time and time again....a few years ago i heard the term "controlled opposition" for the first time....at first, it was concerning the vatican and its attempts and success in dividing american baptists over doctrinal issues in the 19th century, and how they did it, then it occurred to me that jones just might be controlled opposition in the battle against global occupation....now, i wholeheartedly believe that he is....how else could he be privy to the info that he gets, and all the while perform like a raving lunatic?....i am watching this like i am reading a john grisham novel.....jones may be going off the rail because his gig may be up and is about to be found out....here is an article that  one should read carefully,especially between the lines....this is a guy that could be easily compromised

https://bijog.com/biography/alex-jones
Back to top Go down

AJ DONE FELL RIGHT OFF THE PLANET
Page 1 of 1