Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big Empty
PostSubject: dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big   dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 1:08 pm

its the time of reckoning for "Q"....seems to be the point of no return for him/her/it....if what they are alluding to on TD is anywhere close, this week is going to be something else, and this according to the new drops and the prez's tweets
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big Empty
PostSubject: Re: dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big   dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 2:06 pm

Was over at TD reading when you posted this, Mike. Anyone interested can start reading at the link below. Peeps, it's a pretty dang interesting conversation about the coming week alluded to in recent Q drops. Hold onto your hats if those "speculating" Cajuns get this right. April Showers . . . let it rain.

Love, love, love this latest Trump tweet. Both are good but the lower one is priceless.

dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big 8118_E616-42_D7-4037-9_BAB-_B081_ACAF6_C48

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-p1553-trump-tweets-about-tarmac-meeting-unraveling-threads-of-everything-thread/73190719/page-1553/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big   dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 2:15 pm

Thanks for the head's up.  It's a good push to finish this paperwork.  Wink

Nice POTUS tweets!

I had recvd a poll from WH a while back (what would I like to see)..and one of the last questions was 'do you trust Russia?'  I guess we'll find out soon enough now.

I'd like a week or so of blowing up RR, Mueller, etc. first.  Just for the feel good factor.
And I heard 2 minutes of CNN last nite as they were setting up this giant expose on Trump's litany of salacious affairs.  It's just so bad what they report and how many
believe it.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big   dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 3:02 pm

the ole boy got around pretty good !!!!...not quite like solomon, though, but still good
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big   dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 3:50 pm

Some 'ladies' are partial to the 'rich and famous.'

So, I trucked over to TD and SOMEBODY BUILT THE MAP!!!  And you're right-it's BIG.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-p1553-trump-tweets-about-tarmac-meeting-unraveling-threads-of-everything-thread/73190719/page-1552/

We have the marker:

Apr 11 2018 18:11:13 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 564897 1002693 >>1002643
“A clean [H]ouse is very important.”  Q

Tomorrow is Patriots Day in Mass. and Maine.  Another marker.

A pretty big tip-off from POTUS-tarmac and LL.

Things de-classified.

Time for the 'silent executioner'?  Jeff Sessions, that is.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big   dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 4:35 pm

Dove wrote:
Some 'ladies' are partial to the 'rich and famous.'

So, I trucked over to TD and SOMEBODY BUILT THE MAP!!!  And you're right-it's BIG.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-p1553-trump-tweets-about-tarmac-meeting-unraveling-threads-of-everything-thread/73190719/page-1552/

We have the marker:

Apr 11 2018 18:11:13 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 564897 1002693   >>1002643
“A clean [H]ouse is very important.”  Q

Tomorrow is Patriots Day in Mass. and Maine.  Another marker.

A pretty big tip-off from POTUS-tarmac and LL.

Things de-classified.

Time for the 'silent executioner'?  Jeff Sessions, that is.
i just finished writing that little POS sessions, and i did not call him the "silent executioner" but i did let him know how disgusted my state is with him, and how happy it would make us if he never returned here....if i disappear from here, its probably because i got paid a visit from the us marshalls....i blistered his little keebler cookie making ass good.....he is cowardly and obviously compromised
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big   dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 4:46 pm

Unless he was told to stand down.  heheh. 
It wouldn't be the first time POTUS has called out somebody for the purpose of disinformation.
But at least he'll know you care!  LOL.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big   dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 4:54 pm

dove, he will know just how much i care if they let the little coward read it....my wife just asked if i threatened him, lol, she knows me well...no, i ain't that stupid....if i met him up close and personal?... Lord, shut my mouth before i end up in jail
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big   dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 5:59 pm

michael371 wrote:
dove, he will know just how much i care if they let the little coward read it....my wife just asked if i threatened him, lol, she knows me well...no, i ain't that stupid....if i met him up close and personal?... Lord, shut my mouth before i end up in jail

Been saving this one for just the right moment and this is that moment. lol!

dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big 3cf0b21a37f9393e87dd9bbc40b4454c

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big   dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 7:37 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Da28lSSU8AAQNk_?format=jpg

dis gettin' gud!!!!!! compliments to the redneck autists at TD
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big   dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 8:48 pm

I wish I could grab the verses off the top of my head, but God said His enemies would turn on each other. It's working in DC and working in the ME, and I like it alot!  lol.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big   dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 9:14 pm

Dove wrote:
I wish I could grab the verses off the top of my head, but God said His enemies would turn on each other. It's working in DC and working in the ME, and I like it alot!  lol.
zech 12
ezek 38-39
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big   dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 9:16 pm

Thank you, Mike.  (there's new Q Wink )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big   dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dove, get some rest, based on "Q" info today, this week is is "supposed" to be big
Page 1 of 1