Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Southwest Flt 1380

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Southwest Flt 1380 Empty
PostSubject: Southwest Flt 1380   Southwest Flt 1380 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 12:17 pm

Southwest Flight 1380 Statement #1 – Issued 11:00 a.m. CT

Apr 17, 2018  
We are aware that Southwest flight #1380 from New York La Guardia (LGA) to Dallas Love Field (DAL) has diverted to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL).  We are in the process of transporting Customers and Crew into the terminal. The aircraft, a Boeing 737-700, has 143 Customers and five Crewmembers onboard.

The pilot: Tammy Jo Shults
https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-veteran-fighter-pilot-tammy-jo-shults-saved-crippled-southwest-flight-1380

She is an ex-Navy pilot and one of the first women to fly the “Top Gun” F-18 Hornet, eventually becoming an instructor. Landing supersonic jets on the decks of aircraft carriers is one of the most demanding skills in military aviation. Now, flying on the one engine called for her to use all of her “seat of the pants” instincts to nurse the jet to the runway.

Q POST:   Strike Package 111V-B.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/04/17/the-booms-keep-coming-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

Southwest Flt 1380 Dcbd9b132a6c66278f412208da8af4411db9082a26be0bb93f33003d5223605c

It's your new poster find, Researcher, who found the 'proof' of 111V-B

He has his website and a forum or page on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/domain/neonrevolt.com/

Unconfirmed:
I just read the victim was sitting on the opposite side of the plane.  I guess we should check whether it was random or not?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Southwest Flt 1380 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southwest Flt 1380   Southwest Flt 1380 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 1:36 pm

Dove wrote:
Unconfirmed:
I just read the victim was sitting on the opposite side of the plane.  I guess we should check whether it was random or not?

Victim (woman sucked out window) was on the SAME SIDE and the photo below proves this. Clear shot of blown out window on the same side as failed engine. Seven other people had some injuries as well.

Southwest Flt 1380 Engine-explodes-southwest-airlines-flight

FOX 59 wrote:
http://fox59.com/2018/04/17/southwest-flight-makes-emergency-landing-in-philadelphia/

PHILADELPHIA — A Southwest Airlines jet apparently blew an engine at about 30,000 feet and got hit by shrapnel that smashed a window and damaged the fuselage Tuesday, killing a passenger and injuring seven others, authorities said.

Dove wrote:
It's your new poster find, Researcher, who found the 'proof' of 111V-B

???????? Don't understand the question.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Southwest Flt 1380 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southwest Flt 1380   Southwest Flt 1380 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 1:57 pm

It was neonrevolt who had the poster/picture/flyer (whichever) of the
111V-B mentioned in Q post of April 17.

You had just found his website a few days ago, yes?
Southwest Flt 1380 Dcbd9b132a6c66278f412208da8af4411db9082a26be0bb93f33003d5223605c

And thanks for determining victim and broken window were on same side of plane.
I really wonder where people come up with some of the things they come up with.

We have enough trouble with 'disinfo clowns' trying to muddy the water.  We don't need Anons off in left field too.

Now...want to see if you can confirm or dispel victim was sitting in seat # 17?  That would be a little freaky.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Southwest Flt 1380 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southwest Flt 1380   Southwest Flt 1380 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 2:50 pm

Dove wrote:
Now...want to see if you can confirm or dispel victim was sitting in seat # 17?  That would be a little freaky.

Found it. She was in row 14 seat A. See screen cap at bottom.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5635073/Hero-EMT-tried-save-passenger-Southwest-flight-speaks-out.html

Daily Mail wrote:
He was in row seven and Jennifer Riordan was in row 14 when she was sucked out of the window after it was smashed by shrapnel from an exploding engine. 

http://seatexpert.com/seatmap/418/Southwest_Airlines_Boeing_737-700/

Southwest Flt 1380 14a10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Southwest Flt 1380 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southwest Flt 1380   Southwest Flt 1380 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Awesome!   I won't ask anything more....today.  heheh.

AND we know what seat to avoid if we do any flying!!!!

PS.  Michael Cohen was also atty for DNC at one point.  M-A-Y-B-E  it really isn't about Trump.  OR Rosenstein lied.  (what's new with these guys)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Southwest Flt 1380 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southwest Flt 1380   Southwest Flt 1380 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 2:52 am

All you ever need to know about a jet engine explained at the 5 minute mark by a remarkably intelligent junior engineer. He's a real cutie too. Wink  You'll not want to miss him. Watch as he explains everything you ever wanted to know about:

SUCK
SQUEEZE
BANG
BLOW

Actually this video is from Juan Brown (blancolirio channel) a 737 pilot and Juan explains in detail what happened on Southwest flight 1380. (with a little help from that cute assistant) Juan blows right through all the media hype. Some great up close photo's in this too. Run time is ~16 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKLcOgvgCcU

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Southwest Flt 1380 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southwest Flt 1380   Southwest Flt 1380 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southwest Flt 1380
Page 1 of 1