Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pulse chek

Go down 
+2
Dove
murray leslie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
murray leslie

murray leslie

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 9:20 am

romans13.11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

just curious, are yous guys awake...to the beast system smothering Gods truth around us??
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 10:31 am

You mean the peace that's going to blow up at least once more, maybe twice, depending on how you
expect Ezekiel to relate over time with Armageddon.
Or the new currency?
Or Jerusalem the official capital?

And where is that darned anti-christ anyway. 
And were our expectations of 'the times' really that far off?

I'm not worried.  Wink

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 10:39 am

eyes are wide open like a cocaine addict on a 10 day binge....its here, ain't it murray?...the paradigm shift has happened....evil is everywhere, hidden in plain sight, churches teaching bullshit to stupid people and they are eating it up....queers marrying each other, blood sacrifices made acceptable by calling it abortion....how am i doing so far murray?....yeah, we woke and i'll stop because i am on the edge of a rant....i just came in to get away from a thunderstorm.....i'm planting tomatoes today and i ain't got time to get all pissed up
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 10:53 am

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.  Romans 14:11

PSALM 110:1

Quoted again in
Matthew 22:44
Mark 12:16
Luke 20:42-43

Acts 2:34-35

The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand,
until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion:
rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power,
in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning:
thou hast the dew of thy youth.
The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent,
Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
He shall judge among the heathen,
he shall fill the places with the dead bodies;
he shall wound the heads over many countries.
He shall drink of the brook in the way:
therefore shall he lift up the head.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 2:10 pm

Yes, I'm wide awake and seeing more every day. What Dove and Mike said x3 .   Most people have no idea what's  going on around them,yet look  on us as loons...  You know the feeling, when the person you're speaking to about 'it"  gets real quiet, changes the subject or leaves in a hurry.
 I think it is sad really, these folks with their eyes closed thinking I'm "lost". I can read their faces when I go with my sis to her church on special occasions. They just don't see what I see.  Then, they go back to their houses and hang up their "church clothes"...
 The evil has crept in almost undetected and is considered normal now .... Once it gets into your mind it can/will root and take hold..  change you.. stay strong , turn away from entertainment that leads astray ..  judy
  edit to add: Have ya'll noticed special folks lately ,catching their eyes maybe, and "knowing"  about them ? My BIL took my sis and I out for a po boy last night and the waiter was like that. As we left, he  smiled and told us to have a blessed evening.. I smiled and told him the same thing. I have seen this more lately , like at the check out at the grocery too. 4 words "Have a blessed day". And that smile and eye catch... not that common  but have seen it more in the last year than ever  ...
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 10:30 am

I guess I want to go on the record as saying, no way do I think what we see happening in the world today is part of the delusion.
(to clarify:  it is a move by the Ultimate chess player against the delusion of satan that certainly exists and many people perpetrate over the masses).

I think it's well named "the Great Awakening".  And I think Trump IS an instrument of God's Will, and that what he is doing in the world is a legitimate reflection of God's Will. 

I do see it as the 'last call' though, however long it may last.  And I do hope that Christ Followers are doing more than just observing, as that's not a meaningful way to 'represent'.
We are the workers in the field, and this looks to be the latter rain.

Last edited by Dove on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 10:56 am

Good to hear from you again murray leslie! i see what's encroaching on us as a war on reality. Like there's some psychotic entity out there that increasingly insists we live in their delusion.

How's it looking from your end?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 2:02 pm

Dove wrote:
I guess I want to go on the record as saying, no way do I think what we see happening in the world today is part of the delusion.
(to clarify:  it is a move by the Ultimate chess player against the delusion of satan that certainly exists and many people perpetrate over the masses).

I think it's well named "the Great Awakening".  And I think Trump IS an instrument of God's Will, and that what he is doing in the world is a legitimate reflection of God's Will. 

I do see it as the 'last call' though, however long it may last.  And I do hope that Christ Followers are doing more than just observing, as that's not a meaningful way to 'represent'.
We are the workers in the field, and this looks to be the latter rain.
Dove, the system is set up for anti-christ.....the delusion is here,maybe not in its final form but its here.....right is wrong and wrong is right....all i can say is that "WE" had better win this, and even if we do "win" this, it is only temporary....prophecy will be fulfilled, just as it is written....i like trump, i like his kickass style (reminds me of me) and he may well be a modern day cyrus, but he might also be a modern day nebuchanezzar,too....the jury is out between deliverance and judgement for right now....i don't know, the matrix is just too big for me....i am waiting, and i don't know what i am waiting for,either....i am telling ya'll, these are not "normal DNA people" running this world, just wait and see....anyway, i hope your optimism is on point, and i admit that i do have hope, but the whole world is a cesspool of untold proportion and i just don't feel confident, and i do feel like "something wicked this way comes"

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 13But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 14Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 3:09 pm

One of the things that's amazing to me is that the 'deluded' who live by 'do as thou will' see Trump and company (Christians, conservatives, basically people like us) as evil.

I can understand why you'd wonder 'where is their humanity'?  Is there any at all?  Or are they so evil that they are something entirely different than what we call the homo sapien=the human species.

Like you, I wonder how long this 'influx' of righteousness (so to speak) might go on.  How long will it
prosper?
What I'm not worried about is whether Trump and company is evil in disguise.  I don't think it's some kind of trick (allowing that they are men and women and therefore imperfect in varying degrees.)
They are all far from perfect, as am I, and all of God's Army on earth.

Despite satan's pride and ego, God has placed limits on him that he cannot violate.  YAY!
And I think of Matthew 12:
26 and if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 3:17 pm

(pursuant to the above post)
Along with that, for those who have studied the coming wrath in more detail than i,
do you see a difference-a real difference in time between the wrath of the Lamb and
the wrath of God?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 3:19 pm

Dove wrote:
(pursuant to the above post)
Along with that, for those who have studied the coming wrath in more detail than i,
do you see a difference-a real difference in time between the wrath of the Lamb and
the wrath of God?

No!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 3:22 pm

Okay then!  Good enough!  LOL!

What if I said, I think there may be.  (she ducks and covers)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 3:23 pm

Church.........................................................................................................Israel

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 3:52 pm

I'm not a big on dispensationalism so that may be why we see things a tad differently. I see Rev. seals & trumpets as somewhat overlapping and not running in a straight linear fashion. Pre-trib vs post-trib views also factor into that.

Devil has his wrath for a short while, 6th seal rapture, Gods wrath pours out the bowls in rapid succession.

Pre-wrath post-trib here, but you knew that.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 5:36 pm

i hate to be morbid but is the 6th seal (Rev 7:13) the rapture or are those the dead people from the 5th seal (Rev 6:11)? Note that the tribes of Israel were just gathered (Rev 7, for a purpose) and it appears that the woman in the wilderness comes shortly after this time. Give a little thought to that.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 5:41 pm

can someone tell me what the firmament is ?
Back to top Go down

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 6:12 pm

firmament |ˈfərməmənt|
noun literary
the heavens or the sky, especially when regarded as a tangible thing.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 7:35 pm

jem2 wrote:
firmament |ˈfərməmənt|
noun literary
i have always questioned this definition.... have always read/heard that definition but lets break it down a bit...firm= solid/hard/rigid,etc in our english and ment=concrete action/instrument of/object or action.....so, to do a little speculating, wouldn't it be more likely that firmament was more in line with "solid object" rigid object" etc and you can substitute all of the possibilities....now, is the sky solid, or firm....here is DR MIKIES theory of everything....the ozone layer was compressed, and formed a canopy over the earth like a biosphere....all of you ladies have done the clear coke bottle thing with a plant and sat it infront of a window....never needs watering, but forms a mist (condensation) perpetually....could "firmament" mean the veil that separates the abode of God from us?....3rd dimension from the 4th/....i never was satisfied with the firmament being the "vast expanse" or "sky"....
Back to top Go down

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:56 pm

Sounds good to me, and may give clarity to "especially when regarded as a tangible thing" in the definition, as something you can touch.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:24 pm

michael371 wrote:
jem2 wrote:
firmament |ˈfərməmənt|
noun literary
i have always questioned this definition.... have always read/heard that definition but lets break it down a bit...firm= solid/hard/rigid,etc in our english and ment=concrete action/instrument of/object or action.....so, to do a little speculating, wouldn't it be more likely that firmament was more in line with "solid object" rigid object" etc and you can substitute all of the possibilities....now, is the sky solid, or firm....here is DR MIKIES theory of everything....the ozone layer was compressed, and formed a canopy over the earth like a biosphere....all of you ladies have done the clear coke bottle thing with a plant and sat it infront of a window....never needs watering, but forms a mist (condensation) perpetually....could "firmament" mean the veil that separates the abode of God from us?....3rd dimension from the 4th/....i never was satisfied with the firmament being the "vast expanse" or "sky"....

Mikes definition is what I think it means also. Like a terrarium.  When I was little, we had a gigantic glass water  bottle and  once it had the plants and soil inside- it never needed watering again .
    No storms, no rain, just perfection . 
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 10:30 pm

King James Version
Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

Darby Bible Translation
Hast thou with him spread out the sky, firm, like a molten mirror?

World English Bible
Can you, with him, spread out the sky, which is strong as a cast metal mirror?

Young's Literal Translation
Thou hast made an expanse with Him For the clouds -- strong as a hard mirror!

job38:18 Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.
19 Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,

job38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. *
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

today...

psalm82:5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

humor me..its a 1 way mirror where God watchs, just like noah the fallen are here but God says they die like men, partly strong (iron) mixed with clay(us)

anyway, the firmament separates the water above, from the water below, oh yah, the sun,moon,stars are IN the firmament, not inside nor LOST IN SPace....
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 10:31 pm

i meant to do that
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 5:30 am

murray, i don't THINK that the earth is flat, with a dome....all i know is what i have been taught, but i also know that NASA is a propaganda arm of the globalists...i also believe the bible, interpreted correctly, to be the absolute truth.....i can't explain electromagnetic properties concerning gravity.....all i know is that i down rather than up.....i believe that we went to the moon but i don't know that....those old photos do raise some doubt.....i believe the earth did have a dome, but now it is not in its original shape and is much thinner....there is a lot more that i don't know than there is of what i do know.....
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 7:53 am

michael371 wrote:
murray, i don't THINK that the earth is flat, with a dome....all i know is what i have been taught, but i also know that NASA is a propaganda arm of the globalists...i also believe the bible, interpreted correctly, to be the absolute truth.....i can't explain electromagnetic properties concerning gravity.....all i know is that i down rather than up.....i believe that we went to the moon but i don't know that....those old photos do raise some doubt.....i believe the earth did have a dome, but now it is not in its original shape and is much thinner....there is a lot more that i don't know than there is of what i do know.....
One of the theories I heard long ago was that God formed the Earth with some kind of barrier between earth and sky. We know from the Scriptures that the Earth used to not have rain, and the theory is that this barrier was opened/broken for the flood and the rains that were to begin falling. 

I've always thought it is a very interesting and plausible theory. I've also wondered if the "hole" in the ozone may be proof? Or if that "hole" might might have had something to do with when rains began? Although, it seems like it may not be related as it is above the clouds.

Anyway, a theory I heard a long time ago, and I believe is very possible.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 9:00 am

Strong. Like a molten metal, like a mirror.

Strong, like a metal kind of makes sense in that the earth's atmosphere is a type of shield, almost impenetrable.  It does protect the earth from most all that whizzes by in space.  It can only be safely penetrated at a certain small angle if we believe nasa.
And it keeps the gases and moisture contained, not lost to space.

Molten in that meteorites and such that do penetrate come in as a fireball, burning or burning up as they do.
Like a mirror in that it reflects the color of the oceans, reflects and refracts the sunlight.

And I've heard what Josephus and the rest of you all said how at one time there was no rain, just the terrarium effect.
How and why that changed, I don't know.  The the flood, I guess.

But it does seem that we know the 'firmament' as the earth's 'atmosphere', a protective layer that surrounds, protects and preserves the earth.

We could look up it's depth/height and composition for the fun of it.  The earth and us wouldn't BE without it.

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 9:04 am

gen1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were UNDER the firmament from the waters which were ABOVE the firmament: and it was so

SOMEONE is liying, yes, mike??
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 9:15 am

dovie, i think your reading into it..

ps104:5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

you trust those lucifarians @ nasa???
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:53 pm

murray leslie wrote:
dovie, i think your reading into it..

ps104:5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

you trust those lucifarians @ nasa???

I don't need nasa to tell me that space is full of crap  (natural and man made) whizzing by that isn't hitting the earth and randomly killing people all the time.
I don't have to suspend all logic to believe what the Bible says.
Some things are a 'mystery', some things can in fact be known, so that we can live on earth successfully.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 2:50 pm

murray leslie, they will lie when they don't even have to.....if the earth turns out to be flat, it will not surprise me one bit....i believe the bible, interpreted correctly, to be the absolute authority over everything.....even the book of enoch says it.....i don't believe its flat, but i will now listen to those who think it is, when at one point in the past, i wouldn't
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:40 pm

2peter1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any PRIVATE interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

His written revelation is finished, no private interpretation means the literal if its allegory, that will be stated...

mike, its good to listen, investigate most of all read and pray for His understanding in His Word

without the heliocentric view, there would be no big bang, evolution, endless space (between one's ears)

dovie, i meant no wrong, not good at finesse, but i realize all this heliocentric crap is taught to us by none other than the world, our enemy is the god of this world, altho he's got it comin, he is still very powerful...

hope everyone else is alright....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pulse chek Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulse chek   pulse chek I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pulse chek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: