Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Russian Navy Unleashes Missiles Against ISIS and "Rebels" in Syria -- AMERICANS KILLED

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Russian Navy Unleashes Missiles Against ISIS and "Rebels" in Syria -- AMERICANS KILLED Empty
PostSubject: Russian Navy Unleashes Missiles Against ISIS and "Rebels" in Syria -- AMERICANS KILLED   Russian Navy Unleashes Missiles Against ISIS and "Rebels" in Syria -- AMERICANS KILLED I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 5:13 pm

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/2439-russian-navy-unleashes-missiles-against-isis-and-rebels

Russian Navy Unleashes Missiles Against ISIS and "Rebels" in Syria -- AMERICANS KILLED

Category: World News Thursday, 26 April 2018 17:13
Russian Navy Unleashes Missiles Against ISIS and "Rebels" in Syria -- AMERICANS KILLED C12cd601bf184cee482391062e78c26a
7 Comments

Russian submarines in the Mediterranean Sea are currently launching ballistic missiles at ‘rebels’ in an area known as the Hama pocket, massive explosions reported.
This is a developing story, updates shortly.

UPDATE 5:15 PM EDT --

Russia DID NOT notify the US prior to launching these attacks and, according to several of my former colleagues in various governments, AMERICANS are among the dead!  It is not known at this time if the Americans are regular military or contractors.
According to a single intel source, the US is not reacting publicly to this (yet) because the government does not want the American people to know it's "Advisers" were involved with ISIS and were killed because they were actually in the presence of ISIS, helping them!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Russian Navy Unleashes Missiles Against ISIS and "Rebels" in Syria -- AMERICANS KILLED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian Navy Unleashes Missiles Against ISIS and "Rebels" in Syria -- AMERICANS KILLED   Russian Navy Unleashes Missiles Against ISIS and "Rebels" in Syria -- AMERICANS KILLED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 9:42 am

Quote:  According to a single intel source, the US is not reacting publicly to this (yet) because the government does not want the American people to know it's "Advisers" were involved with ISIS and were killed because they were actually in the presence of ISIS, helping them!

In my mind this was part 2 of the coalition strike.  We couldn't do it to 'our own'.  But it had to be done.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1