Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaky Liar Comey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Leaky Liar Comey Empty
PostSubject: Leaky Liar Comey   Leaky Liar Comey I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 6:14 am

Have you caught the new words regarding the Steele dossier?  That the Republicans started it???  I've heard it repeatedly now.   Anyway..here's 4:30 of Gowdy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kE00TnU9EA

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Leaky Liar Comey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaky Liar Comey   Leaky Liar Comey I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 7:10 am

ole "do-nothing gowdy" is almost as bad as comey....i stopped trusting this guy a few months ago....he is like a chihuahua, yapping like crazy but never biting anybody...all mouth and no ass
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Leaky Liar Comey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaky Liar Comey   Leaky Liar Comey I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 9:35 am

michael371 wrote:
ole "do-nothing gowdy" is almost as bad as comey....i stopped trusting this guy a few months ago....he is like a chihuahua, yapping like crazy but never biting anybody...all mouth and no ass
I totally agree.  Sure seems like somebody's got something on him.

But he said 'felony'.  That was worth the price of admission to this particular dog and pony show.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaky Liar Comey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaky Liar Comey   Leaky Liar Comey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaky Liar Comey
Page 1 of 1