Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Korean War Officially Ended and more

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Korean War Officially Ended and more Empty
PostSubject: Korean War Officially Ended and more   Korean War Officially Ended and more I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 12:35 pm

It IS a big deal!

Fill text of the agreement here:

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/full-text-of-panmunjom-declaration-for-peace-prosperity-and-unification-of-the-korean

Kim Jong Un's message in guestbook at #InterKoreanSummitKorean War Officially Ended and more Interkorea2018: "A new history begins now - at the starting point of history and the era of peace."
------------------------------------

News links At B's twitter:

Merkel's here.  Not quite the Macron welcome. And that's a massive understatement. awww.
Joint Press Conference scheduled for 1:50PM

Sessions announces new indictments in International Fentanyl case.

U.S. Secret Service‏Verified account @SecretService 2h2 hours ago

The Secret Service thanks @ChuckGrassley @marcorubio @SenBillNelson @senorrinhatch for introducing the Eagles Act of 2018 to support and fund our National Threat Assessment Center (NTAC) Safe Schools Initiative to keep our children safe.

Department of State‏Verified account @StateDept 17h17 hours ago
Following his swearing-in, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo embarked on his first trip as Secretary. His first stop: Brussels, for the #NATO #ForMin, after which he will visit Riyadh, Jerusalem, and Amman.

aeed Ghasseminejad‏Verified account @SGhasseminejad 23h23 hours ago
Yesterday, @MaryamShariatma, courageous women's rights & anti-regime activist, and her mother were brutally beaten in Shahr-e-Rey where #RezaShah's body had been found. Police arrested Maryam. Radio Farda, US-funded propaganda wing of Islamist regime, refuses to cover the story.

AP Politics‏Verified account @AP_Politics 19h19 hours ago
Starved, sexually assaulted, enslaved. Unaccompanied immigrant children have been sent to homes where they exploited and a US Senate panel found government policy is delaying moves that could protect them.

Justice Department‏Verified account @TheJusticeDept 19h19 hours ago
Former Employee of U.S. Government Contractor in Afghanistan Pleads Guilty to Foreign Transportation of Approximately $104,000 in Stolen Money https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-employee-us-government-contractor-afghanistan-pleads-guilty-foreign-transportation …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbOOibsEUrM

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Korean War Officially Ended and more   Korean War Officially Ended and more I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 10:12 am

At least 3.5 million more people are on U.S. election rolls than are eligible to vote.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/08/election-fraud-registered-voters-outnumber-eligible-voters-462-counties/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Korean War Officially Ended and more   Korean War Officially Ended and more I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 11:04 am

At least 3.5 million more people are on U.S. election rolls than are eligible to vote.

Build that wall. Build it thick and make it tall.

Here in commie-fornia our fearless leaders give illegals drivers licenses and register them to vote. I wonder if they count towards that 3.5 million number? 3.5 million sounds kinda low to me.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korean War Officially Ended and more   Korean War Officially Ended and more I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korean War Officially Ended and more
Page 1 of 1