Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obamas Sign Netflix Deal – Now We Have Yet Another Reason to Cancel!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Obamas Sign Netflix Deal – Now We Have Yet Another Reason to Cancel! Empty
PostSubject: Obamas Sign Netflix Deal – Now We Have Yet Another Reason to Cancel!   Obamas Sign Netflix Deal – Now We Have Yet Another Reason to Cancel! I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 2:57 pm

I never had Netflix & I never will. Just money flushed down the TV/movie wasteland sewer as far as I’m concerned. Now with the black jesus’ family involvement in it I wouldn’t even touch it with an eleven foot pole. BARF OUT! Gag me with a spoon!

Eleven foot pole:  Used for really bad nasties that you wouldn’t even touch with a ten foot pole.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/246242

israelnationalnews wrote:
Former US President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle have signed a multi-year agreement to produce series and films for Netflix, the streaming giant announced Monday.

“President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama have entered into a multi-year agreement to produce films and series for Netflix, potentially including scripted series, unscripted series, docu-series, documentaries, and features,” Netflix announced on Twitter.

Former President Obama stated: "One of the simple joys of our time in public service was getting to meet so many fascinating people from all walks of life, and to help them share their experiences with a wider audience."

"That's why Michelle and I are so excited to partner with Netflix — we hope to cultivate and curate the talented, inspiring, creative voices who are able to promote greater empathy and understanding between peoples, and help them share their stories with the entire world."

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Obamas Sign Netflix Deal – Now We Have Yet Another Reason to Cancel!   Obamas Sign Netflix Deal – Now We Have Yet Another Reason to Cancel! I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 3:44 pm

Ughhhhh !!! Blahhaakkkk. A++ on the pole Researcher.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Obamas Sign Netflix Deal – Now We Have Yet Another Reason to Cancel!   Obamas Sign Netflix Deal – Now We Have Yet Another Reason to Cancel! I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 4:10 pm

Thankee muchee. Glad I could make you smile on the pole thingie. I used to see those poles sold as a novelty back in my Texas childhood days. They were just a cane fishing pole with a note attached to 'em and they really were eleven feet long.

Obamas Sign Netflix Deal – Now We Have Yet Another Reason to Cancel! Scan-11-foot-pole1-e1425501056675

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obamas Sign Netflix Deal – Now We Have Yet Another Reason to Cancel!   Obamas Sign Netflix Deal – Now We Have Yet Another Reason to Cancel! I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 8:38 pm

YeeHaw!
Buck Fans!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obamas Sign Netflix Deal – Now We Have Yet Another Reason to Cancel!   Obamas Sign Netflix Deal – Now We Have Yet Another Reason to Cancel! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obamas Sign Netflix Deal – Now We Have Yet Another Reason to Cancel!
Page 1 of 1