Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What i Learned

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What i Learned Empty
PostSubject: What i Learned   What i Learned I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 11:19 pm

i have learned that pretty much everything we have believed in is a great big lie, except for the word of Jehovah. We have been sheep and we have been asleep. sheep
Back to top Go down

What i Learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i Learned   What i Learned I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 11:34 pm

There is no justice and the land is a veritable pirate ship. How is it that we allowed that to happen?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

What i Learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i Learned   What i Learned I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 5:51 am

jem2 wrote:
There is no justice and the land is a veritable pirate ship. How is it that we allowed that to happen?
its written on your money..."in God we trust"....the god of merchandise and finance....things, comforts, and now technology....we were deceived into thinking that the more we have, the better off we are....affluence was the standard for proving that.....television was hypnotic, subliminal tool for inflicting that mindset on us
Back to top Go down

What i Learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i Learned   What i Learned I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:46 pm

There are many things encoded on the bills. Wink

The god of merchandise would be Mercury, aka Hermes, Lugh, Lucas, Lucifer. Whatever the reason, be it entrainment or the excesses of prosperity, we forgot who we are and lost ground (literally) inch by inch.

The war on reality. The war for your mind. The zombie apocalypse.

Back to top Go down

What i Learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i Learned   What i Learned I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 2:00 pm

There are actually a few more steps and entities involved in the process spoken about in the video above but it is a pretty good overview.
Back to top Go down

What i Learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i Learned   What i Learned I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 3:40 pm

Isaiah 44

1 Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:
2 Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.
3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:
4 And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.
5 One shall say, I am the LORD'S; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel.
6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.
8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

4 is dalet, the door. It looks like a 7.

Revelation 3

7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Revelation 4

1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
Back to top Go down

What i Learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i Learned   What i Learned I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 4:11 pm

Ony 4 minutes in and loving it already as this explains to me more about the maritime law...
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS VIDEO!!
Back to top Go down

What i Learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i Learned   What i Learned I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 4:48 pm

Simply amazing!
So, now I am more interested in your journey in this matter.
Do you have some other recommendations of video's covering the debt issue and what else is necessary to break away?

I owe no debt on homes only deeds
what about credit cards?
vehicle licenses etc. must we give them up and walk? They are all paid for... so are these secrets why they hate sovereign men?
Back to top Go down

What i Learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i Learned   What i Learned I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 9:51 pm

i'm glad to hear that spring!

The place i recommend getting your 101 information from is the following videos (only the Kurt Kallenbach ones). They’re quite old and much has been learned since they were made, specifically, the US Government is not your adversary. Other than that, the videos are a good history lesson.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWL497aO9jFaaSlOmdA7B_A

What we need to do is introduce ourselves to the government as something other than the default 14th amendment citizen (that’s the hard part) but, no matter what you hear, don’t go out and buy any birth certificates.

Kurt has been my favorite source for learning but i don’t recommend doing his processes - or anyone else’s. Keep in mind he was talking about things as he was discovering them. The following audio is pretty good. It’s all about real estate. Read your state’s entire compiled laws on real estate, look up every word in Black’s law, then read it again.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-39904/TS-1032584.mp3

i like Anna von Reitz for learning too. She’s a very good researcher and has a couple of books out that are very informative but, like with Kurt, i’d be (and am) very cautious about following her processes.

http://annavonreitz.com

i also like the guy in the video above. If you pay very close attention, he does give answers but you probably won’t receive them until you’re ready. It's a good idea to listen again after learning more. There are a lot of other people out there who will waste your time and lead you astray so beware.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTAurk2YyIBVnPQSzEsuQtQ/videos?disable_polymer=1

i recommend learning, finding out who you are and who you are not. Learn sign language, which is not limited to ALL CAPS WORDS. Be aware of everything around you. Learn the legal lingo so you can interpret. Then re-read the Constitution. Watch movies, they’re always telling you something. You'll see more as you learn more.

Don’t do anything stupid like give up your driver’s license, argue with anyone, or stop paying taxes. Just learn, test it out, and learn some more.

Last edited by jem2 on Mon May 28, 2018 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

What i Learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i Learned   What i Learned I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 10:17 pm

Here's a good question to start with. Which one are you, if any?

Terry Berry
Terry MacDerry
Terry Berry MacDerry
Terry B. MacDerry
TERRY MACDERRY
TERRY BERRY MACDERRY
TERRY B. MACDERRY

Who is your mail addressed to?
Not every name is yours but each has its own application.
Learn.
Back to top Go down

What i Learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i Learned   What i Learned I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 2:21 am

Sorry, i had the wrong audio link above. It's replaced with the correct one now.
Back to top Go down

What i Learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i Learned   What i Learned I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:13 pm

thanks!!

Have you seen anything regarding family immigration after 1900?
Both my parents parents did I believe... have to check my fathers side to be sure on them.
Back to top Go down

What i Learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i Learned   What i Learned I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 11:15 am

spring2 wrote:
thanks!!

Have you seen anything regarding family immigration after 1900?
Both my parents parents did I believe... have to check my fathers side to be sure on them.

You're welcome. Why do you ask about immigration? As far as i know, the "New Deal" began in 1933. That's when we lost our way into the country.

My great-grandfather and great-grandmother on my father's side immigrated in the late 1800s some time after the Civil War. My grandmother was born here and it was recorded in a book at Probate in the county where she was born. They gave her a "certification" of that book entry. A "certification" is different than and superior to a "certificate" which i believe implies a debt of some sort. You want your name recorded in a book (the Lamb's book of life) and it's not - not until you (and i) pay our debt and/or clear up the "misunderstanding".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What i Learned Empty
PostSubject: Re: What i Learned   What i Learned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What i Learned
Page 1 of 1