Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) Empty
PostSubject: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:26 am

bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) Index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3345
30 lbs 3 ounces
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 8:48 am

When it hits the fan, Mike would be a mighty good neighbor to have. Even  in present day a mighty good one. That is a huge cabbage - would cost a fortune to mail . Smile
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 1:21 pm

michael371 wrote:
bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) Index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3345
30 lbs 3 ounces

I have pictures somewhere (I think in email), but I don't see any in the post. Is it just me? Did you mean to post some?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 1:58 pm

josey, i see the pictures in the post.....i don't have any email pics, judy put this on another forum and i just copied and pasted here....i am not smart enough to know why you can't see the pictures....this is one for researcher
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 3:19 pm

michael371 wrote:
josey, i see the pictures in the post.....i don't have any email pics, judy put this on another forum and i just copied and pasted here....i am not smart enough to know why you can't see the pictures....this is one for researcher

Thanks Mike! I'm not sure why I can't either. There are some things I can try though, and see if they work.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 3:30 pm

http://webcajun.com/thebayougardener/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3345.0;attach=8216;image
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 3:33 pm

michael371 wrote:
this is one for researcher

Researcher can't see a picture either. Can't fix what I can't see, Mike. Maybe try to PM the photo to me and if I see it there I can post it here. No promises but worth a try.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 3:37 pm

This is weird because I can see the picture.. .  what about a link to the forum  article  on it? ..
http://webcajun.com/thebayougardener/smf/index.php?topic=3345.0
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 3:45 pm

Can't get to anything on Bayou Garden if'n you aren't a member.

bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) Bg11

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 3:53 pm

i have no clue as to what is going on, but i can see the picture and judy can see the picture, but the rest of ya'll can't.....its as plain as day for me to see it in this thread....you guys guys have way more tech savvy than i do, i'm just an old fart that is lucky to be able to turn this computer on...it is strange, and i wonder why its like this
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:28 pm

I'm wondering if the picture is visible to Mike and me because we are members of bayou gardener?  Strange. for sure. Trying again with a cut and paste from my email.
bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) GetPart?uid=31135080&partId=2&scope=STANDARD&saveAs=IMG952675
bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) GetPart?uid=31135080&partId=3&scope=STANDARD&saveAs=IMG952676
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:32 pm

i just went to the bg forum with another browser, and did not log in, and i can't see the picture on bg, either....way above my head
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:13 pm

Collie, how did you post the pics? Are they posted straight from your pc, or did you post them to a file share site first? Or something else, all together?

I can get on the other forum and see other pics. Just no pics of Mike's cabbage.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:19 pm

Find the original picture, the same one that y'all uploaded to Bayou Gardener in the first place. It will post fine here. Original (not a link) will most likely end in .mpg - .mpeg - .jpg - .png - or some such. Use the "Host an image" button to upload from your computer.

bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) Image_10

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:25 pm

bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) Mike_s10

Here's one of the pics you sent me...if it works!!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Josephus wrote:
bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) Mike_s10

Here's one of the pics you sent me...if it works!!
that was from last year....this one weighed over 30 lbs
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 9:42 pm

I got the picture in a text message.  I forwarded it to my email address. Then I downloaded it to my computer and looked under "downloads" when I retrieved the picture to post on the  BG forum. I'm computer illiterate too ..  Most of what I do is my the seat of my pants -  Will see if I can do this Researchers kindly illustrated way. (thank you Researcher) .  Mike, did the pictures show up in the forwarded email from me a while ago?
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 9:51 pm

OK I found the downloaded pictures and clicked on  as stated but tried several times uhho... Ya'll see them ?  If so, could you fix my multiple goofs? Thank you .bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) Img95212
bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) Img95213bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) Img95212
bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) Img95213bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) Img95215
bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) Img95214
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:08 am

Leave the goofs...love em! good size cabbage too!  lol! clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 8:28 am

Haha.. So glad it worked.  thank you . Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 9:03 am

LOVE 'EM, goofs and all. Glad you got the picture thing worked out Bordercollie. Now who else thinks it's time for making up a big mess of Cole Slaw?

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 10:54 am

Thank you for the instructions, Researcher.  I love illustrations . Smile    as they say a picture is worth a thousand words. 
 Yes! coleslaw, baked beans and smoked chicken. then for the leftovers..  bbq chicken meat , mustard on cold light bread with coleslaw on the side (and a few tater chips). Smile  A perfect snack while researching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)   bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bragging size to show i wasn't lying(with thanks to bordercollie for doing the pictures)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: