Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delaware Port A 2nd Project Pelican?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Delaware Port A 2nd Project Pelican? Empty
PostSubject: Delaware Port A 2nd Project Pelican?   Delaware Port A 2nd Project Pelican? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 8:03 am

Unbelievable.  I don't know what it takes to get out of these deals.
The 'global' connections are obscene.  As is the lawlessness.

Skip over what you already know to get to the connections.

http://theamericanreport.org/2018/03/23/former-dhs-nyc-chief-gulftainer-port-canaveral-secret-project-pelican-deal-worse-than-iran-contra-and-whitewater-combined-gulftainer-connects-to-jonathan-winer-gulftainer-taking/

Gulftainer wants second U.S. port, makes move to take over Port of Wilmington, Delaware

Gulftainer is in the midst of taking over cargo container operations at a second U.S. port, the Port of Wilmington in Delaware, The News Journal reported on March 22, 2018.
The Port of Wilmington is located 110 miles from Washington D.C. and 125 miles from New York City.

FLASH:

Dubai Ports World deal attorney Jonathan Winer was Obama State Department official connected to the anti-Trump dossier, Christopher Steele, Blumenthal, Russia, Clinton Global Initiative, and P.R. firm APCO Worldwide, which represents Rosatom and Gulftainer

Former Obama State Department official Jonathan M. Winer, who was the cutout conduit from shadowy Clinton operatives Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer to former British spy Christopher Steele, was a partner at law firm Alston & Bird, which represented Dubai Ports World in its attempted takeover of six U.S. ports. Winer passed key components used in the anti-Trump dossier to Steele. “Winer’s name and signature were on Alston & Bird’s application for two of its employees to register as lobbyists on behalf of DP World” Breitbart reported.

While Winer was senior vice-president at public relations firm APCO Worldwide, APCO Worldwide represented Tenex, a subsidiary of Rosatom, the Russian state-owned company that acquired Uranium One, according to another Breitbart report.
Rosatom subsidiary Inter RAO UES formed a strategic alliance to build power stations in the Middle East with the Jafars’ Crescent Investments and Dr. Jafar’s Crescent Group subsidiary Uruk Power, where Dr.Jafar serves as CEO.

As we previously reported at the Center for Security Policy, Gulftainer is connected to Uranium One through the Jafars’ Crescent Investment deal to team up uranium enrichment expert Dr. Jafar with Russia’s Rosatom subsidiary Inter RAO UES on power plant projects throughout the Middle East and North Africa.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Delaware Port A 2nd Project Pelican? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delaware Port A 2nd Project Pelican?   Delaware Port A 2nd Project Pelican? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 2:40 pm

Speaking of ports ... i was just at the port of Key West and it seems that someone turned my map buttons off and i'm not done yet!!!! Is that what all the god awful NOISE was all about? (They're so very peculiar).
Back to top Go down

Delaware Port A 2nd Project Pelican?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: