Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! &

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! &   SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 am

THE SAVAGE INTEL...  
FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP 

Enlarge this image
SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & Ike_n_10  
 IKE HERE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC!
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!! COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY!!
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
I'M ASKING ASOUND INJURES CONSULATE WORKER-CHINALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM THROUGH OUR ANNOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICEFUL AND STAND TOGETHER! 

GOD BLESS Q=17, PRESIDENT TRUMP & PATRIOTS!

1. The Earth’s Rotation Is Slowing Down And Our Days Are Getting Longer

2. 200 missing and at least 75 are dead as thousands flee Guatemala's Volcano of Fire

3. 2 B-52 BOMBERS OVER CHINA BASES

4. BREAKING: The ENTIRE Swedish Home Guard Was Just Mobilized

5. Busted: Major Tucson Trafficking Camp-Ties to Clinton Foundation, Cartels and Ex-President of Mexico’s Son

6. VETERANS SEARCHING TUSCON AZ

7. OIG Report Finds Comey "Defied Authority" And Was "Insubordinate"

8. If you want more MS-13 gang members raping, stabbing and murdering your family members next year, vote Democrat this November

9. Kilauea collapsing + Mauna Loa earthquakes

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:59 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & Empty
PostSubject: The Earth’s Rotation Is Slowing Down And Our Days Are Getting Longer   SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 8:39 am

The Earth’s Rotation Is Slowing Down And Our Days Are Getting Longer
Mac Slavo
June 5th, 2018
SHTFplan.com

SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & Earthandmoon-e1528220961529
As the moon slowly pulls away from the Earth, our rotation is slowing down making our days longer.  Very slowly, we are adding more time to our year; about 1/75,000 second annually.
According to fresh calculations, a day on Earth was a full five hours and fifteen minutes shorter a billion or so years ago, well before complex life spread around the planet. According to the Guardian, that happens because the Earth’s rotation gradually winds down as the moon moves further away from the globe.
Writing in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Stephen Meyers at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and Alberto Malinverno at Columbia University in New York calculate that over the past 1.4 billion years the moon has drifted about 27, 340 miles (44,000 kilometers) from Earth to a distance of 238,855 miles (384,400 kilometers.)The Earth’s Rotation Is Slowing Down And Our Days Are Getting LongerThe Earth’s Rotation Is Slowing Down And Our Days Are Getting Longer
Scientists used a combination of astronomical theory and geochemical signatures buried in ancient rocks to show that 1.4 billion years ago, the Earth turned a full revolution on its axis every 18 hours and 41 minutes. That number means that, on average, the length of the day on Earth has grown by approximately one 74 thousandths of a second per year since Precambrian times, a trend that is expected to continue for millions, if not billions, of years more.
Meyers and Malinvern set themselves the task of reconstructing changes in the distance between the Earth and the moon, and variations in Earth’s orbit, along with wobbles and tilts known as Milankovitch cycles, further back in time than ever before. Until now, it has been difficult to work out reliable figures for more than 50 million years ago.
Because Milankovitch cycles affect how much sun reaches the planet’s poles, they are prime drivers of climate change over timescales ranging from tens of thousands of years to millions of years. To pin down the frequency of the cycles in planet Earth’s long history, the scientists looked at copper and aluminum ratios linked to climate changes in the 1.4 billion-year-old Xiamaling marine sediment in northern China, and the 55 million-year-old Walvis ridge in the south Atlantic, and fed these into a model.The Earth’s Rotation Is Slowing Down And Our Days Are Getting Longer
“We were interested in reconstructing the Milankovitch cycles because they provide a powerful tool for evaluating the history of our planet, and the solar system. They are like signposts on a trail, allowing us to navigate geological history,” said Meyers. “For example, the identification of Milankovitch cycles in sediments spanning the past million years has revolutionized our understanding of the nature of ice ages, the instability of ice sheets, and how Earth’s climate system works.”
As for the moon, the scientists say, it won’t forever be pulling away from the Earth.  Eventually, it will settle on a comfortable distance and remain there.  But it will never be seen by half of Earth, and much further away to the half that will still be able to see it.
Click here to subscribe: Join over one million monthly readers and receive breaking news, strategies, ideas and commentary.

Please Spread The Word And Share This Post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 200 missing and at least 75 are dead as thousands flee Guatemala's Volcano of Fire   SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 8:46 am

#2 FOLLOW ANY VIDEO BELOW FOR MANY ON U-TUBE
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5811523/Almost-200-missing-75-dead-thousands-flee-Guatemalas-volcano.html
SEE MORE PICTURES @ LINK ABOVE

[size=38]Almost 200 missing and at least 75 are dead as thousands flee Guatemala's Volcano of Fire in fresh evacuation before new 'curtain of ash' blankets villages[/size]

• Terrified people living near the volcano fled when fresh flows of super-heated debris were announced 

• Traffic came to a standstill on choked roads and those without vehicles walked after evacuation order  

• Rescuers, police and journalists hurried to leave as a siren wailed and loudspeakers blared: 'Evacuate!'

• A total of 192 people remain missing since the weekend eruptions, disaster relief agency chief said

• Among the latest of the fatalities was a woman, 42, who died in hospital having lost both legs and an arm 

By KHALEDA RAHMAN FOR MAILONLINE and AFP and AP
PUBLISHED: 05:08 EDT, 6 June 2018 | UPDATED: 07:17 EDT, 6 June 2018

SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & 4CF69DC100000578-5811523-View_of_the_damage_caused_by_the_eruption_of_the_Fuego_Volcano_i-a-94_1528279035659

SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & 4CF3F57E00000578-5811523-image-a-53_1528275364968

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ASH OVERTAKES AMBULANCE AND MOTORCYCLES ON ROAD   SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:10 am

VIDEO
SOLES OF RESCUERS WORK BOOTS MELTING!!!!

https://youtu.be/_putaWCUBSE

https://youtu.be/Pn0bToKwxxY

https://youtu.be/7MG9Z9sVROQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS: U.S. FLIES 2 B-52 BOMBERS OVER CHINA BASES ON ARTIFICIAL SPRATLEY ISLANDS   SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:38 am

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/2648-breaking-news-u-s-flies-2-b-52-bombers-over-china-bases-on-artificial-spratley-islands

BREAKING NEWS: U.S. FLIES 2 B-52 BOMBERS OVER CHINA BASES ON ARTIFICIAL SPRATLEY ISLANDS

SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & An20130320a1a

Sources in the Pentagon confirmed to me moments ago that the United States has flown two B-52 Bombers DIRECTLY OVER the artificial islands constructed by China, in the South China Sea.  The flights utterly ignored China's claim of sovereignty over the man-made islands.

The nuclear-capable aircraft are said to have flown not nearby, but rather DIRECTLY OVER the land which China claims as its own.

This was another "freedom of navigation" exercise by the United States to fly through a place in order to prove we have the legal right to do so, whether anyone likes it or not.

Beijing is likely to have a very serious reaction to this.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BREAKING: The ENTIRE Swedish Home Guard Was Just Mobilized   SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:43 am

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/swedish-home-guard-mobilized/
BREAKING: The ENTIRE Swedish Home Guard Was Just Mobilized

by Daisy Luther

A few weeks back, the government of Sweden sent out a booklet to every household in the country urging citizens to prepare for war or other crises. A few months back, they told citizens that they should be prepared to last for at least a week without any help from the government. Last night, in the most unsettling move yet, they mobilized the entire Swedish Home Guard for an “unannounced preparedness exercise.” All 40 battalions have been activated, effective immediately.
The report is on the Försvarsmakten website, which is the official website of the Swedish Armed Forces. Here’s the English translation:
Quote :
For the first time since 1975, the Armed Forces carry out an unannounced emergency preparedness control of the entire Hemvärnet. All staff around Sweden who are part of one of the 40 home war battalions and who have the opportunity to attend the evening of 5 June and during the national day will be in charge of service. The alarm is ordered by the Armed Forces and participation in the exercise is voluntary.
“We are committed to strengthening Sweden’s defense and increasing our operational capabilities. This is a way to do it. This exercise is great in several ways. We are testing the emergency chain for almost half our intervention organization, we have not done since 1975, says Micael Bydén, the commander.
Initially, staff – from north to south – will be contacted and invited to stand for service. Thereafter, relations will begin to solve tasks, such as protection, guarding and patrolling. During the national day, home care personnel will be seen in many places around the country, from ports and airports to streets and squares. Since it is a voluntary exercise, the Armed Forces can not force anyone to settle, but the chief commander shows great confidence in his staff. (source)

What this means

The Hemvärnet is the Swedish equivalent of the American National Guard.
Quote :
The Home Guard – National Security Forces (Swedish: Hemvärnet – Nationella Skyddsstyrkorna) is a military reserve force of the Swedish Armed Forces. It was formally established on May 29, 1940, during World War II upon popular demand. While originally composed of former militia groups, today it comprises half of the Swedish Army, thus constituting the basis of the territorial defense of Sweden.
The Swedish National Home Guard consists mainly of local rapid response units, numbering 17,000 of the 22,000 total Home Guard strength, organized in 40 battalions, with 23 associated auxiliary defense organizations. (source)
This “unannounced preparedness exercise” may be just that – a readiness drill. But there are a few things that ring some warning bells for me:

• A “drill” of this magnitude hasn’t happened since 1975 at the height of the Cold War

• It’s occurring on the heels of two other warnings of looming war or crises

• And keep in mind that the war preparedness book that was recently sent out mentioned the possibility of re-establishing conscription (the draft), too.

The Swedish website, The Local, reports:
Quote :
The exercise is part of Sweden’s national effort to rebuild its Cold War Total Defence strategy in response to an increasingly belligerent Russia. The last time Sweden’s Armed Forces called up the entire Home Guard at once was in 1975 at the height of the Cold War.

Just a week ago Sweden’s Civil Contingencies Agency sent out its “If Crisis or War Comes” brochure to more than four million Swedish households, advising them to stock up on water, tinned and dry food, and other essentials to increase Sweden’s resilience.

The country also last month reestablished a regiment on the Baltic island of Gotland.

In the event of an invasion, Sweden’s Home Guard is responsible for protecting the core functions of the Swedish state, guarding government agencies, airports, or ports, so that the professional army is free for front-line duties. (source)
It would be wise to be on the lookout for something to happen soon.  What that “something” might be, of course, is open to speculation.

What do you think is going on?

Could they be preparing to quell a migrant uprising in the no-go zones? Back in January, the Swedish Prime Minister said he did not “rule out the use of the army to end gang violence.” Or are they truly concerned about a threat from Russia? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

Thank you to Toby in Sweden for the tip!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Busted: Major Tucson Trafficking Camp-Ties to Clinton Foundation, Cartels and Ex-President of Mexico’s Son   SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:45 am

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/busted-major-az-trafficking-camp-ties-to-clinton-foundation-cartels-and-ex-president-of-mexicos-son/
Busted: Major Tucson Trafficking Camp-Ties to Clinton Foundation, Cartels and Ex-President of Mexico’s Son
SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & Child-sex-rings-the-child
The most despicable crime on the face of the earth is child sex trafficking and the global elite are involved in controlling the industry in every country. This is a byproduct of Agenda 21. This report is not for everyone to view. It is horrific, particularily the 10 minutes of video that you will be referred to.

Word is spreading like wildire across Arizona. I have about 20 emails advising me of sex trafficking camps being discovered in the Tucson area along the I-19 corridor and Valencia.
The MSM is totally ignoring the story, despite overwhelming evidence to substantiate the claims and the Independent is still largely unaware of this heinous discovery in Southern Arizona.
The following is a typical email of what I am receiving.
Quote :
Hello Dave
…. I came across this article video. Titus frost on his channel… About how the Arizona State Patrol and Tucson Police will not help gather up child traffickers and drug trafficking.. you would have to watch this video posted 9 hours ago to see what’s going on down in Arizona… Titus Frost in the video titled operation Backyard Brawl… Please investigate… Thank you

[size=42]EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT’[/size]
[size]
The following is an eyewitness account of an individual who purports to have been to one of the camps along I-19 and Valencia.
The ccamp was discovered by a group associated with VOP. VOP is a group that patrols the streets and tries to rescue veterans who are homeless, drug addicted or impaired in some fashion. The VOP associated with reporting on this Sex-Trafficking camp, where children are ostensibly used and murdered, has stated that they happened, by chance, into the discovery of this camp, from intel gathered from their street operations in the search for veterans at the camp site when evidence was found that implicated the site as a child-sex trafficking site.
You may find it useful, if you have touchscreen to enlarge the following to read. If you are unable to do so, I will summarize the content below the following statement.
[/size]
SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & Tucson-child-camp-600x369
[size]
I am experiencing trouble getting many people to go on the record, although I have accessed a 3 hour video on this subject which I will reference later in this article.
I realize that some of you will not be able to enlarge your computer screen to read the account regarding the sex camp. Therefore, please allow me to summarize the events detailed in the above publication, which was admittedly produced in small print:
[/size][list="box-sizing: border-box;"]
[*]The VOP has found combs with blond hair.
[*]There are boxes with chilren’s toys and next to the toys are used condoms.
[*]Graves have been discovered. VOP anon said they stopped digging when the smell got so bad they had to stop. They need to resume the digging. Buy some gas masks and continue the work! VOP is asking for assistance with regard to getting cadavar dogs to come to the site.
[*]KGUN television in Tucson is mocking the reports of the VOP.
[*]The Tucson Police and the FBI refuse to come to the scene where the crime scene evidence was located.
[*]The property in question is owned by Cemex Construction Materials South LLC (more on the company and their associates later in the article).
[*]The Tucson Police has given VOP until Monday (today, June 4, 2018) to vacate the premises. Could this be another Bundy Ranch standoff? The VOP says they are not leaving until their work is done. Cemex has threatened to bring their own private security to remove VOP. VOP has stated that they are not leaving until the breaches in the fences are repaired so the property can be sealed off.
[*]I have seen video of restraints embedded in trees along with bone cutting saws and a Playboy magazine nearby, along with condoms. You will see a video reference to this fact in which the readers will have to link to because the video is not public for undisclosed reasons. If they are trying to conceal this report from Youtube censorship, YT will discover this, take down the video and terminate the channel. Therefore, I do not expect this video to be available much longer and you will be forced to depend on the eyewitness accounts of people, like myself, who have seen it, all of it. And I am warning you, not everyone should see this video. Even the most hardened person will have trouble viewing this material.
[/list]
[size]
Here is the link to the video. If you think you have the stomach to see the restraints on the trees and the Playboy magazine, you can link to it here and go the 1:52:00 – 2:02:00 mark.
[size=42]From: VOP Alpha Co – Team Pulaski[/size]
June 2 at 1:01pm · 
SHARE WITH ALL TUCSON NEWS OUTLETS… In order to provide oppprtunity for full transparency… the dismantling of the Child Sex Camp is being postponed for 5 hrs. Come out before then.
Camp will be dismantled with prison cell, all children’s items, all physical evidence of human trafficking, receipts with dates, and bags of human waste collected and delivered to DHS once catagoring is completed Monday afternoon.
We are demanding a full investigation into Cemex, the Builder, and the Child Sex Trafficking.
We are also demanding an investigation related to the accusation that we staged this. We will fully cooperate.
You don’t have to trust that we are being honest, you have to trust God who remains 2 moves from Checkmate.
#DoingItRight
SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & 34139603_1418870584926517_2968558803743670272_o
The post is readable and very clear. However, we have another post from a source at the scene that will require you to enlarge the text. And, again, if you cannot, I will summarize the content. This is very damaging content. The following contains a trace of Cemex’s associations and history. The Mayor Tucson is implicated by name (ie Rothschild). The Illuminati is implicated. The Federal Government is implicated and their has been at least one Federal investigation into Cemex, according to Reuters. The following is worth the time and effort to decipher.
 SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & 95ff2c58ad6c8b564fe6cd8e801bcafa2948dc86d84bb85df46192de358977c7
Summary of the abovementioned content:
The land in question is owned by Cemex and they are a partner of the Clinton Global Initiative.
Cemex is linked to Haiti through the Clinton Foundation.
The report states that Cemex is a $100 million donor to the Clinton Foundation (Editor’s Note: One has to wonder if this payment was a pay for play? Read on because this speculation will make more sense).
Cemex is also owned by Bronfman-Rothschilds. That would central banking head.
Sara Bronfman’s husband became the head of Libya-SA trade initiative after the Clinton/Obama led overthrow of Ghadaffi.
Cemex is under a US DOJ investigation according to a March 14, 2018 Reuters article.
[/size]
Quote :
The investigation comes after the company said in December that the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) had asked it for information to determine whether it violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in the construction of a new plant in Colombia. Editor’s Note: It is not clear what they are under investigation for. It is not clear what this “plant” in Colombia is all about. Is it tied to child-sex-trafficking? That question cannot be answered at this time because there is a media blackout on this investigation except for a brief update on May 18th by the Wall Street Journal. However, the articles did not reveal anything significant related to the specific crimes.
[size]
Emillano Salinas is the son of the former President of Mexico.
Salinas is an ex-member of NXIVM, the nasty Hollywood cartel with sex trafficking ties. You may recall that former Smallville actress  Allison Mack who had self-admitted involvement in the controversial NXIVM organization.
Salinas worked for Lazard Investments. Lazard Investments is connected to George Soros.
Jonathan Rothschild is the Mayor of Tucson.
I have known for years that the Pima County Sheriff is controlled by the Rothschild-Greenberg cartel.
[/size]
[size=42]Conclusion[/size]
[size]
There is no conclusion to this story, I am just getting started. I invit my associates in the Independent Media to join me in exposing this heinous activity. Stay tuned, information is flooding in.[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: VETERANS SEARCHING TUSCON AZ   SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: OIG Report Finds Comey "Defied Authority" And Was "Insubordinate"   SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:25 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-06/oig-report-finds-comey-defied-authority-and-was-insubordinate
OIG Report Finds Comey "Defied Authority" And Was "Insubordinate"

SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Wed, 06/06/2018 - 12:11Print

The Department of Justice's internal watchdog has found that James Comey defied authority several times while he was director of the FBI, according to ABC, citing sources familiar with the draft of a highly anticipated OIG report on the FBI's conduct during the Clinton email investigation.
SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & James-comey-a8091a906dcd9cc4_2
One source told ABC News that the draft report explicitly used the word "insubordinate" to describe Comey's behavior. Another source agreed with that characterization but could not confirm the use of the term.
[/size]
Quote :
In the draft report, Inspector General Michael Horowitz also rebuked former Attorney General Loretta Lynch for her handling of the federal investigation into Hillary Clinton's personal email server, the sources said. -ABC
[size]
President Trump complained on Tuesday of "numerous delays" in the release of the Inspector General's report, which some have accused of being slow walked or altered to minimize its impact on the FBI and DOJ.
"What is taking so long with the Inspector General's Report on Crooked Hillary and Slippery James Comey," Trump said on Twitter. "Hope report is not being changed and made weaker!"

[/size]
Quote :
SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & KUuht00m_normal

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]What is taking so long with the Inspector General’s Report on Crooked Hillary and Slippery James Comey. Numerous delays. Hope Report is not being changed and made weaker! There are so many horrible things to tell, the public has the right to know. Transparency![/ltr]
3:38 AM - Jun 5, 2018

• 40.8K people are talking about this

[size][ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy

[/ltr]

[/size]
Quote :
“It’s been almost a year and a half and it is time that Congress receives the IG report,” said Congressman Ron DeSantis (R-FL), who has been on the front lines of the battle against the DOJ and FBI’s stonewalling of lawmakers requesting documentation. “This has gone on long enough and the American people’s patience is wearing thin. We need accountability,” said DeSantis.
Another congressional official, who’s been fighting to obtain documents from the DOJ and FBI, said it is no surprise that they are putting pressure on Horowitz. According to the official, “They continue to slow roll documents, fail to adhere to congressional oversight and concern is growing that they will wait until summer and then turn over documents that are heavily redacted.”
-Sara Carter
[size]
ABC reports that there is no indication Trump has seen - or will see - the draft of the report prior to its release. Inspector General Horowitz, however, could revise the draft report now that current and former officials have offered their responses to the report's conclusions, according to the sources. 
[/size]
Quote :
The draft of Horowitz's wide-ranging report specifically called out Comey for ignoring objections from the Justice Department when he disclosed in a letter to Congress just days before the 2016 presidential election that FBI agents had reopened the Clinton probe, according to sources. Clinton has said that letter doomed her campaign.
Before Comey sent the letter to Congress, at least one senior Justice Department official told the FBI that publicizing the bombshell move so close to an election would violate longstanding department policy, and it would ignore federal guidelines prohibiting the disclosure of information related to an ongoing investigation, ABC News was told. -ABC
[size]
During an April interview, Comey was asked by ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos "If Attorney General Lynch had ordered you not to send the letter, would you have sent it?"
"No," replied Comey. "I believe in the chain of command." 
Deputy Attorney General slammed Comey's letter to congress while recommending that Trump fire Comey last year - saying it "was wrong" for Comey "to usurp the Attorney General's authority" when he revealed in July 2016 that he would not be filing charges against Hillary Clinton or her aides (many of whom were granted immunity). 
"It is not the function of the Director to make such an announcement," Rosenstein wrote in a letter recommending that Comey be fired. "At most, the Director should have said the FBI had completed its investigation and presented its findings to federal prosecutors."
The draft OIG report dings Comey for not consulting with Lynch and other senior DOJ officials before making his announcement on national TV. Furthermore, while Comey said there was no "clear evidence" that Hillary Clinton "intended to violate" the law, he also said that Hillary Clinton had been "extremely careless" in her "handling of very sensitive, highly classified information." 
And as we now know, Comey's senior counterintelligence team at the FBI made extensive edits to Clinton's exoneration letter, effectively decriminalizing her behavior
"I have not coordinated or reviewed this statement in any way with the Department of Justice or any other part of the government. They do not know what I am about to say," Comey said on live TV July 5, 2016.
[/size]
Quote :
By then, Lynch had taken the unusual step of publicly declaring she would accept the FBI's recommendations in the case, after an impromptu meeting with former president Bill Clinton sparked questions about her impartiality.
Comey has defended his decisions as director, insisting he was trying to protect the FBI from even further criticism and "didn't see that I had a choice." -ABC
[size]
 "The honest answer is I screwed up a couple of things, but ... I think given what I knew at the time, these were the decisions that were best calculated to preserve the values of the institutions," Comey told ABC News. "I still think it was the right thing to do."
Comey is currently on a tour promoting his new book, "A Higher Loyalty." 
About that delay...
As many wonder just where the OIG report is after supposedly being "finished" for a while, the Washington Examiner's Chief political correspondent, Byron York, offers some keen insight (tweeted before details of the draft were leaked): 

[/size]
Quote :
MORE @ LINK ABOVE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: If you want more MS-13 gang members raping, stabbing and murdering your family members next year, vote Democrat this November   SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 2:52 pm

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/if-you-want-more-ms-13-gang-members-raping-stabbing-and-murdering-your-family-members-next-year-vote-democrat-this-november/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=if-you-want-more-ms-13-gang-members-raping-stabbing-and-murdering-your-family-members-next-year-vote-democrat-this-november

If you want more MS-13 gang members raping, stabbing and murdering your family members next year, vote Democrat this November
SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

By JD Heyes

SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & Pelosi

In recent days, Democrats and their allies in the American Pravda media deliberately took something President Donald Trump said out of context during a discussion at the White House with California law enforcement personnel.
They were talking about the Golden State’s ridiculous and, some believe, illegal “sanctuary state” law that forbids police officers in the state from cooperating in most circumstances with federal immigration authorities.
Democrats who passed the legislation claim it’s “compassionate” and “inclusive,” but law enforcement leaders in the state say it prevents them from taking dangerous illegal alien criminals off American streets.
At one point, the conversation turned to the violent MS-13 gang whose members are responsible for a growing number of horrendous, horrific crimes all over the U.S., including beheadings and beating people to death.
Trump rightfully labeled these cretins “animals.” (Related: STUPID: More Millennials prefer to date an MS-13 animal than a Trump supporter.)
The media and Democrats misrepresented Trump’s comments to mean all immigrants, when, of course, that’s not at all what he had said.
Not only that, but elected Democrats stood up for the animals, their anti-Trump instincts being so powerful that they are now being seen by tens of millions of citizens for what they really are: anti-American.
The principal defender of the animals was none other than House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who’s from the sanctuary state of California.
“We believe — some of us who are attracted to the political arena, to government and public service — that we are all God’s children, there is a spark of divinity among every person on earth, and that we all have to recognize that as we respect the dignity and worth of every person and as we recognize our responsibilities with that spark of divinity within us. And so when the president of the United States says about undocumented immigrants, ‘These aren’t people, these are animals,’ you have to wonder, does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person?” she said, as reported by The Daily Wire
Obviously, the answer to that question is … no. Americans with a functioning brainstem understand that as much as we’d all like to think there’s some good in everyone, the reality is that’s not true. Good people worthy of our “respect” and “dignity” don’t behead people or beat them to death.
But Pelosi’s ridiculous statement makes it perfectly clear that one of the two major political parties in America is concerned about the health, well-being, and safety of citizens first — and it’s not the Democrats.
Republicans who have been pushing for POTUS Trump’s border wall, along with additional federal immigration enforcement personnel and National Guard troops along our porous southwest border, understand that people who have more worth are hardworking, taxpaying, American citizens, all of whom are trying to earn their way through, raise their kids, and build lives free of being terrorized and killed by criminal alien animals.
The GOP is also grateful that Pelosi largely wrote their first 2018 midterm campaign ad for them:

“Democrats midterm message? MS-13 killers…They aren’t so bad,” the ad concludes.
That’s electoral gold, right there.
More than that, however, it’s indicative of a major disconnect between one of our two primary political parties that has real-world implications for national security and public safety.
Democrats — who all live sheltered lives and are protected by armed federal officers — are sending the message that they would rather defend policies that endanger lives and destroy families than those which serve to protect and defend citizens. 
There’s no other way to read Pelosi’s comments. 
There are many choices Americans will have to make during the 2018 midterms and beyond, but a fundamental issue is public safety. Democrats are doing everything they can, from pursuing gun control policies that make more people defenseless to embracing violent gang members, in order to make life in America less safe
Read more about how life in California is being made worse by Democrats at Collapse.news
J.D. Heyes is also editor-in-chief of The National Sentinel.
Sources include:
DailyWire.com
NewsTarget.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 6/06/2018 -- Earthquake Update -- Kilauea collapsing + Mauna Loa earthquakes   SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 6:06 pm

6/06/2018 -- Earthquake Update -- Kilauea collapsing + Mauna Loa earthquakes

https://youtu.be/Kk5LUAzDxJQ

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! &   SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! & I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 6-6-2018 = EARTH SLOWING ROTATION-nibiru/dark star. & NEWS ON FIRE!!!!! &
Page 1 of 1