Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news] Empty
PostSubject: Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news]   Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 12:42 pm

Video is 5½ minutes of ‘buckle your seat belts’ stuff. The newly formed Italian government is sounding an awful lot like President Trump in putting Italy first! I truly wish them the best.

Deportation notice of 500 thousand illegal Islamic migrants at the 2min 17 sec mark. Italy is planning on winning bigly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfHg2JT5E-g

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news]   Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 12:53 pm

cheers Rofl
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news]   Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 1:09 pm

michael371 wrote:
cheers Rofl

I think that's the shortest post I've ever seen from you, Mike, but it speaks volumes.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news]   Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 3:08 pm

Now what's the pope going to do?  heheheh.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news]   Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 12:56 am

Kinda thought POTUS might say something like that!

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/fa18824d466dd66eb94c11565d5da104c9c415e84f8160336d6bed23829ac551.png
Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news] Fa18824d466dd66eb94c11565d5da104c9c415e84f8160336d6bed23829ac551

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news]   Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 8:13 am

Wonderful !!!  Can hardly wait to see if it (deportation) really happens .
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news]   Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 2:41 pm

Meanwhile news out of the rest of Europe. Italy is just the tip of the spear folks. This Trojan invasion of Muslims isn't going to end well. Countries are starting to revolt in the Euro-zone. Mark my words, this ain't gonna end well for either Europe or the immigrants. I follow this pretty closely. Countries specifically talked about in the article are displayed below, however there are more not on this short list.

Keep Trumps border wall, travel from certain countries, and his extreme refugee vetting in mind as you are reading. He's trying to save the USA from this.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-16/these-european-countries-are-refusing-accept-unchecked-influx-migrants

Austria

Slovenia

Hungary

Poland

Czech Republic

Italy and Malta

Denmark

Greece

Slovakia

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news]   Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Italy Forms a Populist Government, Heads To The Right, And Tells The Islamic Invaders To Pack Their Bags! Will Leaving Euro-zone Be Next? [this is BIG news]
Page 1 of 1