Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

President Trump Delivers Again – Anyone Getting Tired of Winning Yet?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

President Trump Delivers Again – Anyone Getting Tired of Winning Yet? Empty
PostSubject: President Trump Delivers Again – Anyone Getting Tired of Winning Yet?   President Trump Delivers Again – Anyone Getting Tired of Winning Yet? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 5:35 pm

President Trump delivers remarks at the National Federation of Independent Business today (19 June 2018)

I just finished listening to this all the way through (as I was browsing 8chan) and it caused me to stop browsing many times to click over to listen more carefully. I finally gave up on 8chan and just paid attention. So glad I did that. One of his best and most upbeat talks ever and you are going to love it.

51½ minutes – you’ll thank me for posting this. The democrats will hate this.

Show Notes wrote:
The White House
Published on Jun 19, 2018
Washington, DC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNhyPJdnXEA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

President Trump Delivers Again – Anyone Getting Tired of Winning Yet?
Page 1 of 1