Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Greatest Spy 'Novel' Ever-J P Carlin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Greatest Spy 'Novel' Ever-J P Carlin Empty
PostSubject: The Greatest Spy 'Novel' Ever-J P Carlin   The Greatest Spy 'Novel' Ever-J P Carlin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 6:35 am

This is (almost) unbelievable:

https://brassballs.blog/home/john-p-carlin-is-the-deep-states-wizard-behind-the-curtain-in-the-russian-collusion-fiasco

But every time it looks like the trail to certain individuals have gone cold or run it's course, we get another invitation to see deeper.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Spy 'Novel' Ever-J P Carlin   The Greatest Spy 'Novel' Ever-J P Carlin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 10:54 am

If this was a book report, I'd get an F.  But the info is at the links.

A compilation of articles on this person, who has unbelievable favor and power (deep state, one would think)...

https://americandigitalnews.com/2018/01/29/where-john-p-carlin-why-important/#.WyprrTspCic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/911-attacks-helped-shape-new-leader-of-justices-national-security-division/2014/04/28/875cfafe-cee6-11e3-937f-d3026234b51c_story.html?utm_term=.66b4597d5753

From:  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/07/wow-interesting-interview-with-joe-digenova-links-doj-nsd-john-carlin-with-fisa-court-judge-rudolph-contreras/

The Greatest Spy 'Novel' Ever-J P Carlin Fbi-nation-security-division-chart-2

From the WaPo link:
Carlin and his attorneys helped with the recent terrorism prosecution of Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, the son-in-law of Osama bin Laden. But after the guilty verdict came in, Carlin was not on stage for the news conference with Holder and Preet Bharara, U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York.
“He's not a press guy,” Bharara said. “He doesn’t like to call attention to himself. John’s a guy who just tries to do his job.” Carlin takes his job, but not himself, seriously, he added.
“John will always see the irony and absurdity in a situation, which is much appreciated,” Bharara said. “He has a sense of humor, and it’s a bit dry and a bit sarcastic.”
Carlin was reportedly not Holder’s first choice for the job. But Holder’s former national security aide, Amy Jeffress, was passed over by the White House, where Carlin’s advocates included Kathryn Ruemmler, White House counsel, and Lisa Monaco, assistant to the president for homeland security and counterterrorism.
Ruemmler, Monaco and Carlin were colleagues in the District of Columbia’s U.S. Attorney’s Office. Carlin prosecuted violent crime, fraud and public corruption and developed an expertise in cybercrime. After Monaco left the U.S. Attorney’s Office to become chief of staff for FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III, she recruited Carlin in 2007, because the Bureau needed expertise on the emerging cyberthreat.

He worked with Perkins Coie, and currently represents China Oceanwide Holdings Group, which is attempting to buy a mortgage insurance co., in Virginia.

Here he is interviewed on cnbc in Dec. 2017   This will tell you where he's coming from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYA9s81RTLs

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Spy 'Novel' Ever-J P Carlin   The Greatest Spy 'Novel' Ever-J P Carlin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 11:54 am

I left out the most important part.   According to Conservative Treehouse link:

(JPC) Middle man for Deep State big fishes, former head of NSD (he) signed FISA warrant Oct. 15th, 2016 - his last official act before resigning that very same day.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Spy 'Novel' Ever-J P Carlin   The Greatest Spy 'Novel' Ever-J P Carlin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Spy 'Novel' Ever-J P Carlin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: