Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WE CONTROL THE MATRIX

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WE CONTROL THE MATRIX Empty
PostSubject: WE CONTROL THE MATRIX   WE CONTROL THE MATRIX I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:24 pm

WE CONTROL THE MATRIX Square10
SO CAN I FINISH THE VIDEO NOW???????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WE CONTROL THE MATRIX   WE CONTROL THE MATRIX I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:25 pm

HIGH NOON MY STREET TOMORROW!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WE CONTROL THE MATRIX   WE CONTROL THE MATRIX I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:29 pm

GUESS NOT

WE CONTROL THE MATRIX Square11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WE CONTROL THE MATRIX   WE CONTROL THE MATRIX I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:36 pm

Dayum, Spring. I'm not seeing this, nobody else seems to be seeing this either. Just you.

I know you use Linux and who knows what else. Have you tried using a different computer, a windows machine, a Mac machine, different operating systems besides Linux, different browsers . . . . etc. etc. etc.

Borrow a friends machine and internet (in other words go visit someone out of town) preferably a user that has a different internet provider than yours. See if you still get black squares. I'm betting that you won't unless said friends set-up is EXACTLY like yours.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WE CONTROL THE MATRIX   WE CONTROL THE MATRIX I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:41 pm

GO WOLVERINES!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WE CONTROL THE MATRIX   WE CONTROL THE MATRIX I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:44 pm

This only happens in a forum window with a contraversial post within... not the other forum windows which are open or the newly opened ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE CONTROL THE MATRIX   WE CONTROL THE MATRIX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE CONTROL THE MATRIX
Page 1 of 1