Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Israeli News Live..5G Horrors Prophesied in the Bible?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

Israeli News Live..5G Horrors Prophesied in the Bible? Empty
PostSubject: Israeli News Live..5G Horrors Prophesied in the Bible?   Israeli News Live..5G Horrors Prophesied in the Bible? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 3:31 pm

Steven just did a very interesting article on youtube 
starts around the 13mins 40sec,   uploaded yesterday

Remember what I wrote about blutooth,,hmmm, all coming together
very quickly now.
Israeli News Live..5G Horrors Prophesied in the Bible? Blueto10

Harald "Bluetooth" Gormsson was a king of Denmark and Norway. He was the son of King Gorm the Old and of Thyra Dannebod. His father had been the first ruler of the Danish kingdom and founder of the Jelling dynasty.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Israeli News Live..5G Horrors Prophesied in the Bible?   Israeli News Live..5G Horrors Prophesied in the Bible? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 4:09 pm

Jigsaw1966 wrote:
Remember what I wrote about blutooth,,hmmm, all coming together
very quickly now.

Harald "Bluetooth" Gormsson was a king of Denmark and Norway. He was the son of King Gorm the Old and of Thyra Dannebod. His father had been the first ruler of the Danish kingdom and founder of the Jelling dynasty.

Yeah, I remember that post. Glad to have you back here working on things again. I'm seeing that Brexit (well Brexit lite) is now official since the Queen (she's just a figure head you know) waved her magic wand over it - kinda sorta.

Keep us informed about happenings on your side of the pond. Meanwhile, you guys need to get yourself a Donald Trump of your own to clean house. Nigel Farage comes to my mind or one like him. Wink

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Israeli News Live..5G Horrors Prophesied in the Bible?   Israeli News Live..5G Horrors Prophesied in the Bible? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 6:12 pm

Thanks, i'll watch the video tonight. i loved your Bluetooth post.

jigsaw1966 wrote:

Israeli News Live..5G Horrors Prophesied in the Bible? Blueto10

i can't see the "H". Will you please point it out?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Israeli News Live..5G Horrors Prophesied in the Bible?   Israeli News Live..5G Horrors Prophesied in the Bible? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 9:01 pm

Pretty dang close to the Bluetooth graphic, what ya say jigsaw1966? If you are following along with Qanon this was in drop #1635 posted 28 June.

https://qanon.pub/data/images/111cf1f4a0bade7ebd28c84a5b5ce0b13449a5e81076b70d6b7724f33b73ca39.jpeg
Israeli News Live..5G Horrors Prophesied in the Bible? 111cf1f4a0bade7ebd28c84a5b5ce0b13449a5e81076b70d6b7724f33b73ca39

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israeli News Live..5G Horrors Prophesied in the Bible?   Israeli News Live..5G Horrors Prophesied in the Bible? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Israeli News Live..5G Horrors Prophesied in the Bible?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: