Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Judicial Watch Prevails Yay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Judicial Watch Prevails   Yay Empty
PostSubject: Judicial Watch Prevails Yay   Judicial Watch Prevails   Yay I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 7:11 pm

https://conservativedailypost.com/court-orders-doj-to-comply-with-fusion-gps-foia/

Judge Walton instructed the federal government, specifically the DOJ, to immediately begin turning over any applicable records concerning communications between the entities. (Bruce and Nellie Ohr and contacts)

He also rejected a ‘request’ from the department to give them six months to begin producing the documents.

Perhaps most interestingly of all, the federal judge rejected a request by the Justice Department to restrict the documents they had to turn over to only documents generated in 2016.

------

Does Spring's NSA purge apply here?  An attempt to hide or set  up a deception that they are no longer available??  Hmmm?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Judicial Watch Prevails Yay   Judicial Watch Prevails   Yay I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 7:17 pm

More Fusion GPS stonewalling:  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/29/goodlatte-peter-strzok-refused-testify-talks-fusion-gps/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20180629

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/29/report-fbi-refusing-to-give-congress-material-that-alleges-loretta-lynch-interfered-in-clinton-investigation/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20180629

Setting the stage for the Ed Sullivan "Reely, Reely big dump'.  That rhino's got nothing on what's coming.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judicial Watch Prevails Yay   Judicial Watch Prevails   Yay I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 4:56 pm

Putting this here to hide some... the Calif. bill AB 1135 is of course passed by demoncratic communists, it is going to affect every magazine fed fire arm all the way down to a quantity of .22's.

No wayh out!

Remember article of past, glovern ment said after back ground checking no collect info but they lied.
How Many???

6 million in state of the union of commie state... how many become one????

IT MAY BE TRUE: dave H said war start there.. here... and everywhere... not something to relish on hot dogs!

Last edited by spring2 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judicial Watch Prevails Yay   Judicial Watch Prevails   Yay I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 5:03 pm

Watch buses and trains "Q"!
Pray To Your GOD and Son!!

Family
Good Samaritan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judicial Watch Prevails Yay   Judicial Watch Prevails   Yay I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 5:06 pm

WE NEED TRUMP INTERVENTION, W/ Constitution!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judicial Watch Prevails Yay   Judicial Watch Prevails   Yay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judicial Watch Prevails Yay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: