Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor   Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:33 pm

https://centipedenation.com/analysis-and-reports/missile-stopped-patriots-are-in-control/

garden season plus the remodeling of a bathroom to accommodate old people has me winding my ass and scratching my watch around here and i depend on you two along with the TDPB to stay informed....folks on TD are singing the praises of this website...i just saw it last night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor   Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:22 pm

I did see it once b4 on the missile too, but lost track of it.  Home page looks good, covers many relevant posts.

And Mike, (cuz U'll probably see this)...I heard about 5 mins of Rabbi Cahn earlier,
and was reminded not to look at just the U.S. regarding God's Plan for America,
but to seek out the bigger picture as it applies to Israel too as we measure what's
occurring.  Seemed sensible to me.

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor   Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:25 pm

Dove wrote:
I did see it once b4 on the missile too, but lost track of it.  Home page looks good, covers many relevant posts.

I learned about this page at the same time and have been watching it ever since too. Thanks, Mike, for the heads up. Others may not have known about it.

Here's the home page. Goes into a lot more than just the missile story. It's worthy of a bookmark.

https://centipedenation.com/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

I really wish the FDA would lighten the restrictions on prescribing testosterone.
Our country desperately needs more of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor   Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:35 am

Bookmarked. Lots of baked bread there!
Thanks!

UP study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor   

Back to top Go down

researcher, new website for you and dove to monitor
Page 1 of 1