Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here is the link to over a 1000 page PDF from an amazing site... this ‘book’ is called “Colossal Q”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Here is the link to over a 1000 page PDF from an amazing site... this ‘book’ is called “Colossal Q” Empty
PostSubject: Here is the link to over a 1000 page PDF from an amazing site... this ‘book’ is called “Colossal Q”   Here is the link to over a 1000 page PDF from an amazing site... this ‘book’ is called “Colossal Q” I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:16 pm

Link below to an over 1000 page PDF book called “Colossal Q” – Download it!

This has everything, and I do mean soup to nuts everything Q related. If you are watching Q you will want this. This is the latest update and the author updates regularly so check the link every few days for the newest update. I’m also posting this in the pinned “getting to Q” thread so it’s easy to find later.

http://irc.qclearancearchive.net/

Below is the current version as of 02 July 2018:

http://irc.qclearancearchive.net/02.%20QMaps/Q%27s%20posts%20-%20CBTS%20-%209.5.0.pdf

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Here is the link to over a 1000 page PDF from an amazing site... this ‘book’ is called “Colossal Q”
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: