Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up] Empty
PostSubject: Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up]   Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:28 pm

Steve Quayle will be on C2C tonight for three hours starting at hour two. Tune in on your AM radio's or listen via the Internet. Listen live link is below. After the show I'll try to find an archive someplace to download for those who can't stay up and listen.

http://tunein.com/radio/Coast-to-Coast-AM-p35675/

Quote :
1am - 5am ET - 10pm - 2am PT

Author and researcher Steve Quayle contends that most citizens in the West are unaware that they've been fed a carefully edited view of the past, tailored to prop up the powers that be and keep humanity ignorant. Using Native American legends, he'll show why the truth they reveal is so important - and why there are those in our culture that would prefer you never discover these truths.

Last edited by researcher on Tue May 28, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mp3)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up]   Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:40 am

Can't get the tunein link stream to work but the link below DOES work. I'm listening now. Enjoy.

http://184.105.148.154:8000/live.m3u

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up]   Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:21 am

WOW, a must hear show!!!! The radio stream cut-off about 12:30am so I headed outdoors to listen on an old vacuum tube AM radio I restored a few years ago. As soon as I can locate an archive of this show I'll post links so that y'all can download it. As soon as Steve's new book "True Legends" is available next month I'm buying a copy.

Just for fun, here's the AM radio I listen to every evening. A Northern Electric NE5000-1 made in Canada. The only Canadian radio I own. I really love that art deco Bakelite case.

Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up] Ne500012
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up]   Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:42 am

Found it! And thanks for the heads up Smile

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up]   Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:57 pm

Thanks jem. That was mighty fast. For anyone wanting an mp3 of this I ripped the YouTube video and uploaded the audio to my Mediafire. Download from the link below. The memorial day tribute to our military George presented in the first hour is missing. To bad as it was about 20 minutes long and was quite nice to hear.

http://www.mediafire.com/?w6hjcodh61ocoa7
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up]   Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:57 pm

sweet thx guys

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up] 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up]   Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:00 am

Ok, that was the scariest Steve has ever been! Smile
Monsters in our kitchens! Lol
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up]   Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:26 am

Delfi wrote:
Ok, that was the scariest Steve has ever been! Smile
Monsters in our kitchens! Lol

I find those periodically in my fridge. You know, that forgotten whats-it container in the very back that has grown teeth the past few months.

evil laff evil laff lol!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up]   Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:24 am

Ah yes, I call them fuzzies.
Back to top Go down
supershark

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up]   Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:55 am

thanks again, researcher!

Dig the radio, they don't make them like that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up]   Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM Tonight - Native American Legends [mp3 is up]
Page 1 of 1