Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hacking going on IS DONE.. desktop GETS NEW INSTALL

Go down 
AuthorMessage

hacking going on IS DONE.. desktop  GETS NEW INSTALL Empty
PostSubject: hacking going on IS DONE.. desktop GETS NEW INSTALL   hacking going on IS DONE.. desktop  GETS NEW INSTALL I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 9:01 pm

limited use of tablet...

cannot post pic of the issue but have!

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hacking going on IS DONE.. desktop GETS NEW INSTALL   hacking going on IS DONE.. desktop  GETS NEW INSTALL I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 11:19 pm

may have gotten hit in ethernet card.. may need to install new system .. will know tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hacking going on IS DONE.. desktop GETS NEW INSTALL   hacking going on IS DONE.. desktop  GETS NEW INSTALL I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 12:14 am

running off of live cd so it isn't the ethernet card firmware or software... so see if I can find out tomorrow... cd uses fire fox so could be a browser problem on the installed system.

later in the afternoon, have some early morning welding to do while it is cool.. been 91 or so for a few days.
by the way I sort a bad mouthed google on their search engine .. moments later eh not connecting... notice some site doing an attack of some sort and that was it... even the tablet had a problem with the host picture... still can't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hacking going on IS DONE.. desktop GETS NEW INSTALL   hacking going on IS DONE.. desktop  GETS NEW INSTALL I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 4:30 pm

full screen white / red Asurewave Technology "Lost means not accepted in my range because I did not solicit anything for them to connect. Their IP is being dropped but they continue.... 

So someone killed some sort of file in regard to the network card or in other words killed my ethernet connection could not connect to forum and speed was 20k.

New Install With all Software... custom, New FireWall set up... so see if I can keep my choice words within my lips.

I did block all Googal IP addresses known to me in the former system but it didn't prevent the "Johny on the Spot COOKIE" they keep sending. Present in the browser still.

Upper Left window right corner shows speed.

Lower window shows the attempts... did they do it? don't know what or who! More than likely a script for the eth0 network connection as this has happened on two previous computers running different systems than this. So there is something common / unprotected or un-shieldable!

dave
hacking going on IS DONE.. desktop  GETS NEW INSTALL Screen10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hacking going on IS DONE.. desktop GETS NEW INSTALL   hacking going on IS DONE.. desktop  GETS NEW INSTALL I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 5:24 pm

Do you know anything about your keys/keychain? Apparently they are owned by others if you did not take ownership. One thing i've learned from my project is, you are never alone on "your" computer. Each click you make on any variety of buttons is most likely some sort of patented contract you just agreed to. They (probably AI) immediately know each time you change your desktop pattern too or your user image(s)/avatars which apparently has a some sort of contractual meaning too, in their minds. Nothing, and i mean nothing, is what it appears to be. We are sheep. Trusting little sheep on the serving platter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hacking going on IS DONE.. desktop GETS NEW INSTALL   hacking going on IS DONE.. desktop  GETS NEW INSTALL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hacking going on IS DONE.. desktop GETS NEW INSTALL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: