Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hillary's Thirty Five Years Of Lies

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hillary's Thirty Five Years Of Lies Empty
PostSubject: Hillary's Thirty Five Years Of Lies   Hillary's Thirty Five Years Of Lies I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:10 pm

http://www.stuckon-stupid.com/tag/jeff-zeifman/

An Empty Pantsuit: Hillary's Thirty Five Years Of Lies (Part One)
2008 Elections, Democrat Hypocrisy, Democrat Party, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Liberal Hypocrisy, National Politics No Responses »
Apr 022008

Hillary boasts of her 35 years of experience. But what were her actual accomplishments during that stretch time? Now that the new media has evolved since the first running of the Twofer team of Billary in the 90′s there is a wealth of information available to anyone who cares to research her claims.

Jerry Zeifman was chief counsel to the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate Hearings.

Zeifman fired Hillary after the hearings. Asked why, his response was:

“Because she was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

From Zeifman on Hillary Rodham’s actions during the Watergate investigation :

After President Nixon’s resignation a young lawyer, who shared an office with
Hillary, confided in me that he was dismayed by her erroneous legal opinions and
efforts to deny Nixon representation by counsel — as well as an unwillingness to
investigate Nixon. In my diary of August 12, 1974 I noted the following:

“John Labovitz apologized to me for the fact that months ago he and Hillary had lied
to me [to conceal rules changes and dilatory tactics.] Labovitz said. ‘That came from
Yale.’ I said “You mean Burke Marshall [Senator Ted Kennedy’s chief political
strategist, with whom Hillary regularly consulted in violation of House rules.] ‘
Labovitz said, ‘Yes.’ His apology was significant to me, not because it was a
revelation but because of his contrition.”

At that time Hillary Rodham was 27 years old. She had obtained a position on our
committee staff through the political patronage of her former Yale law school
professor Burke Marshall and Senator Ted Kennedy. Eventually, because of a
number of her unethical practices I decided that I could not recommend her for any
subsequent position of public or private trust.

Her patron, Burke Marshal, had previously been Assistant Attorney General for Civil
Rights under Robert Kennedy. During the Kennedy administration Washington
insiders jokingly characterized him as the Chief counsel to the Irish Mafia. After
becoming a Yale professor he also became Senator Ted Kennedy’s lawyer at the
time of Chappaquidick — as well as Kennedy’s chief political strategist. As a result,
some of his colleagues often described him as the Attorney General in waiting of the
Camelot government in exile.

In addition to getting Hillary a job on the Nixon impeachment inquiry staff, Kennedy
and Marshall had also persuaded Rodino to place two other close friends of
Marshall in top positions on our staff. One was John Doar; who had been Marshall’s
deputy in the Justice Department – whom Rodino appointed to head the
impeachment inquiry staff. The other was Bernard Nussbaum, who had served as
Assistant U.S. Attorney in New York – who was placed in charge of conducting the
actual investigation of Nixon’s malfeasance.

Marshall, Doar, Nussbaum, and Rodham had two hidden objectives regarding the
conduct of the impeachment proceedings. First, in order to enhance the prospect of
Senator Kennedy or another liberal Democrat being elected president in 1976 they
hoped to keep Nixon in office “twisting in the wind” for as long as possible. This
would prevent then-Vice President Jerry Ford from becoming President and
restoring moral authority to the Republican Party

Hillary didn’t stop there.

It was not until two months after Nixon’s resignation that I first learned of still another
questionable role of Hillary. On Sept. 26, 1974, Rep. Charles Wiggins, a
Republican member of the committee, wrote to ask Chairman Rodino to look into “a
troubling set of events.” That spring, Wiggins and other committee members had
asked “that research should be undertaken so as to furnish a standard against
which to test the alleged abusive conduct of Richard Nixon.” And, while “no such
staff study was made available to the members at any time for their use,” Wiggins
had just learned that such a study had been conducted – at committee expense – by
a team of professors who completed and filed their reports with the impeachment-
inquiry staff well in advance of our public
hearings.

The report was kept secret from members of Congress. But after the impeachment-
inquiry staff was disbanded, it was published commercially and sold in book stores.
Wiggins wrote: “I am especially troubled by the possibility that information deemed
essential by some of the members in their discharge of their responsibilities may
have been intentionally suppressed by the staff during the course our investigation.”
He was also concerned that staff members may have unlawfully received royalties
from the book’s publisher.

On Oct. 3, Rodino wrote back: “Hillary Rodham of the impeachment-inquiry staff
coordinated the work. The staff did not think the manuscript was useful in its present
form.” No effort was ever made to ascertain whether or not Hillary or any other
person on the committee staff received royalties.

Two decades later Bill Clinton became President. As was later to be described in
the Wall Street Journal by Henry Ruth — the lead Watergate courtroom prosecutor
– “The Clintons corrupted the soul of the Democratic Party.”

Will the press pick up on this? It may be old news but pretty damning about Hillary Clinton’s character.

Remember all the documents that went missing during the Whitewater investigation?

Deja Vu all over again…

this one too:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/925684/posts#comment

Hillary Rodham's 1974 Watergate "Procedures were Ethically Flawed"
N Y POST via Reagan Information Interchange | 8/16/99 | Jerry (Jerome) Zeifman

Posted on Mon 09 Jun 2003 05:02:46 AM PDT by Ed_in_NJ

Hillary Rodham's 1974 Watergate "Procedures were Ethically Flawed"

Jerry Zeifman sent us the letter below, which is "based largely on material previously published" in his book, "Without Honor: The impeachment of President Nixon and the Crimes of Camelot.''

The book is now out of print. However, a small supply of the limited first edition is still available. Information about it, and how to obtain a copy, may be found at: www.iethical.org/book.htm

Previously published in the NEW YORK POST

August 16. 1999

HILLARY'S WATERGATE SCANDAL
rest @ link
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

Hillary's Thirty Five Years Of Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary's Thirty Five Years Of Lies   Hillary's Thirty Five Years Of Lies I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:16 am

Quote :
This would prevent then-Vice President Jerry Ford from becoming President and restoring moral authority to the Republican Party

I have a little trouble with this since Ford was part of the Warren Commission and we all know how ethical that was.

But other than that, this piece is good as far as it goes. It fails to mention the incredibly long list of people who were "suicided" because they were witnesses to various Clinton scandals and dealings. It was more dangerous to be a potential witness in anything that even peripherialy touched the Clintons than it was to be on the Titanic. Despite that, I saw a recent poll that said that Hillary was at the top of the list for potential contenders for President in 2016, and that she had the best chance of winning because of the number of voters who supported her. That's very depressing because of what it says about the moral degeneracy prevalent in the country and the willful blindness that it creates.

pale
Back to top Go down

Hillary's Thirty Five Years Of Lies
Page 1 of 1