Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Full Text of MegaAnon Posts on 4chan and Reddit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Full Text of MegaAnon Posts on 4chan and Reddit   Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:08 pm

The entire shootin' match from A to Z, and yes, I have copied and archived this as an MS-Word document. If it goes away on the net someday . . . . (insert I know the drill here)

Text of MegaAnon posts on 4chan and Reddit from May 23 (earliest) to Jan.14 2018
4chan first, then Reddit at the end.

If you have been following Q then you probably are also aware of MegaAnon as well. It's a huge amount of data so have fun going through it all.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/texts/MegaAnon.txt

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

I really wish the FDA would lighten the restrictions on prescribing testosterone.
Our country desperately needs more of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Full Text of MegaAnon Posts on 4chan and Reddit
Page 1 of 1