Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Text of MegaAnon Posts on 4chan and Reddit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Full Text of MegaAnon Posts on 4chan and Reddit Empty
PostSubject: Full Text of MegaAnon Posts on 4chan and Reddit   Full Text of MegaAnon Posts on 4chan and Reddit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:08 pm

The entire shootin' match from A to Z, and yes, I have copied and archived this as an MS-Word document. If it goes away on the net someday . . . . (insert I know the drill here)

Text of MegaAnon posts on 4chan and Reddit from May 23 (earliest) to Jan.14 2018
4chan first, then Reddit at the end.

If you have been following Q then you probably are also aware of MegaAnon as well. It's a huge amount of data so have fun going through it all.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/texts/MegaAnon.txt

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Full Text of MegaAnon Posts on 4chan and Reddit
Page 1 of 1