Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion Empty
PostSubject: Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion   Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:06 pm

Just, just, JUST READ IT! Small little snippet below to start you. Don't miss that "Zionist state of Israel" part.

https://ahtribune.com/us/israelgate/2358-dov-zakheim.html

Scott Bennett wrote:
I briefed your attorney Michael Cohen about these matters in 2015 and 2016—which may be one of the reasons he has been targeted by Deep State Shadow Government loyalists.

Evidence and expert testimony confirm without a doubt that the attacks on September 11, 2001 against the Pentagon (as well as the World Trade Center and the Solomon Building in N.Y.) were a well-planned, well-financed, psychological operation – a false flag attack on American soil – designed to trigger and manipulate the American people, the Congress, and the U.S. Military into a full-scale war-mobilization posture with the intent of overthrowing, scattering, and re-making the Middle East and Africa for the direct political, cultural, and economic benefit of the Zionist state of Israel.

[Now get your clicker on that link if you want more]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down

Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion   Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 8:31 am

WOW!!!!!!
Great one!!!
Thanks, that seems to clear up a bunch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion   Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 8:34 am

AND DO GO TO HIS WEB PAGE FOR MORE:
http://armypsyop.wixsite.com/shellgame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion   Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 8:39 am

Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion 696b49_f02a5db7acf44235a1b448d346a8bab2

POST SCRIPT:

[size=18] In Mel Gibson’s masterpiece film “Braveheart:, there is a scene  where the “nobleman” who betrayed William Wallace on the battlefield—abandoning him during the fight in favor of bribe money and political title—is asleep in his subsidized bed, tossing-and-turning as he’s tormented by the nightmare of a blue-face-painted, sword-swinging Wallace galloping on horseback against a backdrop of flames, chasing after him; startling him awake with terror. 

As he whimpers relieved that it was just a dream,  the bedchamber doors suddenly burst open with Wallace atop a black horse, as he rides in, steps onto the bed, unfurls a massive iron ball-and-chain, and swirls and smashes it down up on the face of the traitor.

I anticipate this report will no doubt have the same effect on certain people.  For right now somewhere, in the dark, dank cubicles of U.S. Government, there is a nervously twitching cabal of parasitic lawyers and bureaucrats from the White  House, the Intelligence Community, Congress, the media, and the military, who have been dreading and desperately trying to bury and stop this report form ever reaching the American public.  Obstructionists, whose skullduggery must now, with the weight and momentum behind these documents, come to a career-face smashing end; and their deeds are exposed as the acts of treason they are.

--Scott Bennett

[/size]

READ THIS PART

OVERVIEW:

[size]

In 2011, 2LT Scott Bennett, U.S. Army Special Operations Officer and Psychological Warfare analyst, worked in the highest levels of counterterrorism, intelligence, and politics in Washington DC.   He had been awarded a Direct Military Commission by the President of the United States, and was a leading writer and thinker at the State Department Counterterrorism Office, U.S. Special Operations Command, U.S. Special Operations Command, and the George W. Bush Administration.

After discovering and exposing massive corruption within the Obama White House and military contractors, he was unlawfully imprisoned on trumped up charges by the Obama Administration.  Why?  In performance of his sworn military officer's oath, Bennett had filed intelligence analysis reports exposing illegal terrorist finance corruption and money-laundering operations involving the Clinton Foundation, the law firm Covington and Burling, the Department of Justice (Eric Holder, Lanny Breuer, Loretta Lynch, Kevin Downing), Saudi Arabia-Qatar and the Muslim Brotherhood, US Central Command, and the international defense contractor, Booz Allen Hamilton.  

Bennett was threatened, then imprisoned and tortured in a horrifying "Kafkaesque" sojourn; but with a renewed spiritual strength, and an unyielding tenacity and determination, Bennett eventually fought his way out and exposed the "domestic enemies" who had subverted the Constitution and betrayed the American people.

[/size]
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion   Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 9:59 am

spring2 wrote:
AND DO GO TO HIS WEB PAGE FOR MORE:
http://armypsyop.wixsite.com/shellgame

WOW, that's quite a revealing web site. I may have to order Bennett's book, Shell-Game from LULU, linked below. I've ordered books from LULU before and they produce high quality print on demand books. Some are available for less $$ as PDF downloads too so be sure what version you are ordering. I've been watching a few Bennett reveal videos from the Army Psyop link below. I'm embedding the two most notable ones below. Top one is 49 minutes, bottom one is 22½ minutes.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/shellgame

http://armypsyop.wixsite.com/shellgame/my-story

https://youtu.be/RU8-bgfR83Q

https://youtu.be/mK3me3pltGs

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion   Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott Bennett: A Letter to President Trump - How 9/11 Was Funded - The Man behind the Missing $2.3 Trillion
Page 1 of 1