Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jesus is showing me the way. John 14:6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Done

PostSubject: Jesus is showing me the way. John 14:6   Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:03 am

For the members here some of this is old news, (some new), but I have to repeat myself, are the new comers here will not know what I'm talking about.
I once ask Dove if she believed it was God guiding me, and she believed so. Thanks Dove love you for that.

I rendered the 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars the way God told me. It was first time out, and I repeat first time out not trial and error. That produced the 4 living Creatures, Revelation 4:7. I then inverted the gray scale of that image, and what then appeared was the outline of my home and  the symbol for Scorpius above my home in the upper left corner. 

God had told me to view the Heavens on what I was told was 4-6-33 for Jesus's Resurrection. The Moon was with Scorpius's brightest star Antares, which lies at Right Ascension 1630 my home address and the Sun was in Aries the Ram, which is next to my home. So what God was showing me that Antares location was important to what I was being shown.

I am on a quest to prove God really did touch me back in Sept 5, 2005 and has several times since then. I say God left me proof that it was I to show you the 4 Living Creatures of the Bible. To prove to none believers that the Bible is real. (That is a poke at Ancient Aliens).

So here are the images again with a short explanation.
The first image 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars, The 4 Living Creatures, Revelation 4:7, The 4 Gospels.

The next image is inverted gray scale, which shows my home with the symbol of Scorpius constellation which lies at Right Ascension 1630 my home address, with the Ram also. This image is what had me look into Antares the brightest star in Scorpius.
Jesus Resurrection 4-6-33, Roswell NM July 4,1947, Moon landing 7-20-1969, Viking 1 Orbiter launch date 8-20-1975, The Face on Mars Comic Book 9-5-1958.

More to come.

1. Ezekiel 12:25
  2. ‘“For I myself, Jehovah, shall speak what word I shall speak, and it will be Done. 

3. From the first Bible I ever read. study

Last edited by Done on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way. John 14:6   Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:51 am

DONE said, "I once ask Dove if she believed it was God guiding me, and she believed so. Thanks Dove love you for that."

I am SURE.  Your life story and your 'proofs' are different than mine, that's true.  And true between us all, really.  But your heart for the Lord, your pursuit of Him and His Truth, and your Love for Jesus is clear, steady, consistent, never wavering.  There is no doubt you are Of Him, and that you are His forever.  And He loves you, the Blessing of All Blessings.  And I love you, and some day we will meet.
I love you

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Done

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way. John 14:6   Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:10 am

Dove wrote:
DONE said, "I once ask Dove if she believed it was God guiding me, and she believed so. Thanks Dove love you for that."

I am SURE.  Your life story and your 'proofs' are different than mine, that's true.  And true between us all, really.  But your heart for the Lord, your pursuit of Him and His Truth, and your Love for Jesus is clear, steady, consistent, never wavering.  There is no doubt you are Of Him, and that you are His forever.  And He loves you, the Blessing of All Blessings.  And I love you, and some day we will meet.
I love you
Would love to meet so many here. I don't talk much at home, because it's hard to prove God had touched me. I don't write well are express myself well. So it's hard to do what I'm trying to do here. My mind was well after the car crash 2004. It was when the lights flashing at night in my home and the odd sounds the came through my phone at home. Then after that I had problems with my mind. That was about 3 years after the crash 2007. (Black Ops)? They slowed me down, but did not stop me!!!

1. Ezekiel 12:25
  2. ‘“For I myself, Jehovah, shall speak what word I shall speak, and it will be Done. 

3. From the first Bible I ever read. study

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way. John 14:6   

Back to top Go down

Jesus is showing me the way. John 14:6
Page 1 of 1