Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Break the Cross! Muhammad Commands It - Steve Quayle & Raymond Ibrahim 7/12/2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Break the Cross! Muhammad Commands It - Steve Quayle & Raymond Ibrahim 7/12/2018 Empty
PostSubject: Break the Cross! Muhammad Commands It - Steve Quayle & Raymond Ibrahim 7/12/2018   Break the Cross! Muhammad Commands It - Steve Quayle & Raymond Ibrahim 7/12/2018 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 2:47 am

First two hours - I've listened and this needs to get out to a deceived world, and that includes but is not limited just to the loony lefties. It includes ALL OF THE WESTERN NATIONS!  Probably one of the best exposes on Islam I've ever heard. Peaceful religion - HA! - my arse! As Tyipp Erdogan, grand puba of Turkey said when questioned about radical Islam, "Islam is Islam". This Raymond Ibrahim guy is very educated and articulate and I liked him a lot.

Show Notes wrote:
Islam's ongoing hatred for, and war against the Christian Cross. Segment 1; 7:00-9:00 PM ET: Steve Quayle interviews Raymond Ibrahim, author of the upcoming Sword and the Scimitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8ZlP3WN__Q

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Break the Cross! Muhammad Commands It - Steve Quayle & Raymond Ibrahim 7/12/2018
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: