Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comey Calls For A Coup? & John Brennan Blasts Trump's conference "Nothing Short Of Treasonous"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Comey Calls For A Coup? & John Brennan Blasts Trump's conference "Nothing Short Of Treasonous" Empty
PostSubject: Comey Calls For A Coup? & John Brennan Blasts Trump's conference "Nothing Short Of Treasonous"   Comey Calls For A Coup? & John Brennan Blasts Trump's conference "Nothing Short Of Treasonous" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 5:47 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-16/comey-calls-coup-patriots-needs-reject-behavior-president

Comey Calls For A Coup? "Patriots Needs To Reject The Behavior Of This President"

"Where are our military folks?"

========
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-16/john-brennan-blasts-trumps-press-conference-nothing-short-treasonous

John Brennan Blasts Trump's Press Conference As "Nothing Short Of Treasonous"
Back to top Go down

Comey Calls For A Coup? & John Brennan Blasts Trump's conference "Nothing Short Of Treasonous" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comey Calls For A Coup? & John Brennan Blasts Trump's conference "Nothing Short Of Treasonous"   Comey Calls For A Coup? & John Brennan Blasts Trump's conference "Nothing Short Of Treasonous" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 9:05 pm

Oh the drama! Maybe he forgot to take his meds today.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Comey Calls For A Coup? & John Brennan Blasts Trump's conference "Nothing Short Of Treasonous"   Comey Calls For A Coup? & John Brennan Blasts Trump's conference "Nothing Short Of Treasonous" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 6:04 am

This is the downside of letting them hang around.  With 90% of media pushing the same soiled agenda, even common sense has trouble breaking through the programming.

when is there ever an 'acceptable' time to take them down without everyone screaming dictator.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comey Calls For A Coup? & John Brennan Blasts Trump's conference "Nothing Short Of Treasonous"   Comey Calls For A Coup? & John Brennan Blasts Trump's conference "Nothing Short Of Treasonous" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 10:20 am

You are right Dove!

NDAA holdem without a call to mama!

Confiscate all computer servers and docs!

Mil intelligence comb through for damaging data!

Convict or hang!

Too little to late, they think and mouth off as they have power... TAKE DOWN 10 NOTCHES NOW!

Everybody still stalling for time... it is a time in their favor do not let them get there!
NOW!! TAKE DOWN NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comey Calls For A Coup? & John Brennan Blasts Trump's conference "Nothing Short Of Treasonous"   Comey Calls For A Coup? & John Brennan Blasts Trump's conference "Nothing Short Of Treasonous" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comey Calls For A Coup? & John Brennan Blasts Trump's conference "Nothing Short Of Treasonous"
Page 1 of 1