Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions] Empty
PostSubject: Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions]   Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 5:47 pm

Checking to see if Real.video will embed here. Whether or not if it does or doesn’t, reduce your volume BEFORE starting a video from here as it comes on FULL STRENGTH and will blow your eardrums out.

Real.video still has a few bugs. If you go to share you can forget all about the right mouse click copy/paste commands. You’ll need to step back to the 1990’s DOS keyboard commands. For those needing a DOS keyboard command refresher;

Ctrl C is copy
Ctrl V is paste

WAHOO, looks like the embed codes work good here. Go check their stuff out. A little Dahboo7 welcome video to start this party off.
https://www.real.video/

https://www.real.video/5810872932001

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : un pin)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions]   Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 11:42 am

Just a reminder that real.video can be embedded here. I'm seeing more and more content from real.video posted here but not embedded. Would be nice if we could see these here without clicking out of the forum. Instructions are in the first posting above.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions]   Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 1:30 pm

I'm giving these real.video embed instructions a temporary pin until the end of August so that everyone dropping by will see it. Y'all are invited to try posting a real.video embed or two right here in this thread for practice. You do know how to get the embed code, right? Well maybe not. See the screen captures below.

Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions] Share110
Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions] Share10

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions]   Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 4:08 pm

THANKS RESEARCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIDN'T THINK OF SHARE!

A LOT OF MIKE ADAMS AND SOME INFOWARS OVER THERE...
WE NEED TO SUPPORT AS IT IS MIKES DOING TO GET IT ROLLING AND I HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE GUYS NATURAL REPORTS ON HERBS AS WELL AS OTHER STUFF... GOOD HONEST MAN!!!

THANKS AGAIN.

I WAS THINKING OF SIGNING UP THERE TO POST SOME OUTDOOR STUFF.

IN FACT JUST OUT THIS MORNING 7:30 - 12 WITH MY SON NATHAN FOR HIS BIRTHDAY RIDE... TWO OF US ON DIRT BIKES ON A COUPLE NASTY TRAILS, VIEWING NATURE AND DISTANT MOUNTAIN TOPS FROM OUR LOCAL HIGHEST PEAK AND THEN RIDING DOWN TO SOME MINING CRUSHERS OF LOCAL GOLD MINES... PLACES I HAVE JUST NOW SHARED WITH HIM. THESE ARE REMOTE BUT ALSO HIDDEN TRAILS BY THE USFS CAUSE THEY DON'T WANT US TO BE THERE, ooIoO using sign language.

Any way great trip except for setting for video was on 30fps instead of 60.

What he said today... Dad you are the only one I can count on to be on time and know when to go home to keep other family members happy!

I think next time we will probably go look for the lost mining trail to see if we can get to the carved chinaman on the hill, something I believe to be carved out of white quartz and as a marker or tribute if you will to the many Chinese working in mines. If successful WE WILL GET A PICTURE, I might be wrong but through binoculars it looks as though it has one of those straw type hats on..... 
Nate is getting more interested after viewing the mining equipment today so we may go out soon.

Great now I can fix my RealVideo's 

THANKS AGAIN researcher FOR INVESTIGATING!! WITH CENSORSHIP @ YOUTUBE WE NEED INFO FROM MINIMUM "MIKE ADAMS"!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions]   Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 2:55 pm

OK, I think we've all seen this and everyone should by now be an expert at embedding videos from real.video.  Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions]   Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 6:42 pm

Thanks for keeping us informed, R.   And nice report, Mr. On Time and Outta Trouble,  Spring.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions]   Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing: Real.video is Live - YES SIR! She Workie Just Fine Here! [updated with screen capture instructions]
Page 1 of 1