Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOX News Patriots Battling in the Storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FOX News Patriots Battling in the Storm Empty
PostSubject: FOX News Patriots Battling in the Storm   FOX News Patriots Battling in the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 8:02 pm

Judge Jeannine takes on Whoopie on the View.  She talks with Hannity about it tonite.

Tucker Carlson ! Tells the viewers that Brennan, Clapper still have top secret security
clearance.  He had a post-Helsinki POTUS interview a couple nights ago.
He has a quick interview with Erik Prince re; Afghanistan.

I missed the rest, but they've been exceptional the past couple weeks, just going at the enemy and speaking truths, won't be silenced,  like nobody's business.

Find on FoxNews or yt tomorrow.

So in the middle of Russia Hysteria on the left today, Trump announces he's instructed Bolton to arrange a visit for Vlad to Washington in September.  LOL!!
Must be a Plan, don't cha think?

Lisa Page said 'it's not Russia, it's China'.  Dir. Wray said the same today.  dur.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

FOX News Patriots Battling in the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOX News Patriots Battling in the Storm   FOX News Patriots Battling in the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 10:15 pm

Thanks Dove ! I would have liked to have seen Judge Jeannine lashing  the **"pie"  and setting her straight . Maybe  I can catch it in replay later on Fox  . 
..It's a scary world out there when I realize how many folks are taken in by such shows and their one sided comments....It hit especially hard when I was at the  sadly quiet home place last week . I turned on the tv for the noise as I worked on projects and this such stuff was on.. I  just had to turn  off  that mess it was so vengeful and spewing of anger.. Then I  started up my computer and listened to  a stash of downloaded videos like we study here.
Back to top Go down

FOX News Patriots Battling in the Storm
Page 1 of 1