Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Former NSA director: THE DNC FILES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HACKED OVER THE INTERNET

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Former NSA director: THE DNC FILES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HACKED OVER THE INTERNET Empty
PostSubject: Former NSA director: THE DNC FILES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HACKED OVER THE INTERNET   Former NSA director: THE DNC FILES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HACKED OVER THE INTERNET I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 8:17 am

Found this on Jim Stone’s page at http://82.221.129.208

I’ve copied everything over from Stone’s site and pasted it all here for archive purposes. Be sure to listen to the 16½ minute video with former NSA director Bill Binney. Meanwhile MSM is all crickets. For the crooked MSM it’s still all "THE RUSSIANS, THE RUSSIANS!" I’ll give 1000 to 1 odds that Trump knows this and has known it for a long time. Anyone besides me thinking that Helsinki meeting with Vlad? Keep focus on that. Trump just invited Putin to The White House . . . . and meanwhile most MSM is having a cow about it. Fox below is the most unbiased report I found.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07/20/russian-envoy-moscow-open-to-putin-visit-to-washington.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how the left can possibly hold on. Now the (white hat) NSA has jumped ship on them

An analysis of the stolen DNC files showed that they were downloaded at a rate of 49 megabytes per second. Now former NSA director Bill Binney is saying the internet cannot do that, because the connections people have simply cannot hit 49 megabytes a second from one personal computer to another personal computer. It might be possible to accomplish that from a very good server to a computer with an extreme connection, but even then, over the web it would be unlikely.

The only thing that is possible for the download speeds recorded and embedded in the files (that was a big oops, but the files had that data this time around, probably because Seth Rich was their data director and he got it right) and the only thing that can hit those speeds is a high performance (not a normal flash drive) but a very high performance flash drive plugged into a USB 3.0 port.

How fast is 49 megs a second? That's MUCH MUCH faster than the fanciest professional 4k camera shooting the lowest compression 4k video it can possibly shoot. It would take very high quality memory to go that fast. 49 megabytes a second is several gigabytes a minute. It would require a 400 megabit connection at a minimum, if the connection was perfect. It is a real world USB 3.0 speed. And that has totally screwed the Russian narrative, because it means the DNC had a great computer, and Seth Rich had a great flash drive. It means nothing else, no hack did that.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jul 16, 2018
MIND-BLOWING REPORT! America Restored's Executive Director Tomi Collins and Bill Binney former Tech Director of the NSA on Saturday, July 7th in Washington DC. Mr. Binney provides forensic data proving Guccifer2 Data is fraud and Russia did not hack the DNC Friday, July 13th Rod Rosenstein hands down Indictment against Russian intelligence officials using fraudulent Goosifer2 report as a main building block in the indictment!

https://youtu.be/p3mS-3-W0ig

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Former NSA director: THE DNC FILES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HACKED OVER THE INTERNET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former NSA director: THE DNC FILES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HACKED OVER THE INTERNET   Former NSA director: THE DNC FILES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HACKED OVER THE INTERNET I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 10:14 am

That's what KimDotCom has been saying forever! He seemed to have figured it out on his own. Definitely b4 Binney testified.
I do believe Bill Binney testified (closed door) quite the while ago, so more people than Q Team have been aware.

So, I'm not real sure why the narrative has been shifted (by our side) from Russia to China.
Off Russia, Yes!  That opens the door to Uranium1, Clinton, Brennan, Mueller, Obama...but
why onto China...I could guess, I guess.  lol.

The white hats are NOT interested in showing what they got and how they got it.  Not yet anyway.
And revealing China's intellectual software/hardware property and raw intelligence theft is cool.
We possibly won't mind suffering the tariff wars crunch on cost of goods if we know what they did.
-------
AND THEN, here's Hitlery on Russia:

To further counter the narrative that he is weak on Russia, Trump tweeted an older interview of Hillary Clinton, presumably from her time as Secretary of State. “We want a strong Russia,” Clinton says in the clip: “A strong, confident, prosperous, stable Russia is in the interest of the world.”

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1020008975922810883

This video is the kind of stuff that has to go viral.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Former NSA director: THE DNC FILES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HACKED OVER THE INTERNET   Former NSA director: THE DNC FILES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HACKED OVER THE INTERNET I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 11:53 am

Dove wrote:
This video is the kind of stuff that has to go viral.

As Jean-Luc Picard often said in Star Trek the Next Generation, “MAKE IT SO!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZxHAZChcYU

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Former NSA director: THE DNC FILES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HACKED OVER THE INTERNET   Former NSA director: THE DNC FILES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HACKED OVER THE INTERNET I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 12:12 pm

Dove wrote:
The white hats are NOT interested in showing what they got and how they got it.  Not yet anyway.
And revealing China's intellectual software/hardware property and raw intelligence theft is cool.
We possibly won't mind suffering the tariff wars crunch on cost of goods if we know what they did.

Folks that are awake KNOW what they did! I say tariff 'em to oblivion. Jim Stone has been screaming about this for two years. So have I for a lot longer. China steals everything though in this case Hitlery gave it away to them.

TREASON! Get a rope and find a tree. (light pole works fine too)

Jim Stone wrote:
LISA PAGE IS SAYING WHAT I SAID OVER TWO YEARS AGO: HILLARY'S SERVER SOLD OUT U.S. TECH TO CHINA.

How did I know that so long ago when no one else reported it.?

Here's the truth about Hillary's server: It contained many gigabytes of the most classified, beyond top secret military tech the U.S. had, including all the engineering and tech info that would allow China to make copies of it. That's why they suddenly lurched ahead. Don't worry, they can't create anything new and the U.S. has all their blueprints because the U.S. created the blueprints. That means via countermeasures afforded by the fact the U.S. knows all the weaknesses and the fact that the U.S. has an ability called NEW INNOVATION, the U.S. has already put them 10+ years into the past.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former NSA director: THE DNC FILES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HACKED OVER THE INTERNET   Former NSA director: THE DNC FILES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HACKED OVER THE INTERNET I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former NSA director: THE DNC FILES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HACKED OVER THE INTERNET
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: