Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOU DOBBS & HANITY TONIGHT WOW!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LOU DOBBS & HANITY TONIGHT WOW! Empty
PostSubject: LOU DOBBS & HANITY TONIGHT WOW!   LOU DOBBS & HANITY TONIGHT WOW! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 8:59 pm

Of course I have known for some time as others here about these things but a few new points came up.
Everyone is now saying what said quite a while back and I hope the President acts very quickly and secures everything from all agencies!
Watch what Dershuwitz says on Dobbs!
Watch what Sarah says on Hanity!
SPEAK OUT!!!

MR. PRESIDENT do not appoint any special council, send in troops to TAKE the SERVERS AND MAILS and use Military Intelligence to sift through these countless years of corruption!
Start Arresting Now!

GOD BLESS them all for bringing truth!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LOU DOBBS & HANITY TONIGHT WOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOU DOBBS & HANITY TONIGHT WOW!   LOU DOBBS & HANITY TONIGHT WOW! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 7:28 am

We know there won't be a 2nd special counsel appointed.  They take too long, and have no prosecutorial power.  We have Huber, already sitting on all those sealed indictments.  And the sifting has been done.
Very Happy  But I love Lou Dobbs.  I'll have to find it and watch.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

LOU DOBBS & HANITY TONIGHT WOW!
Page 1 of 1