Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dave's Camping

Go down 
+2
michael371
researcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Dave's Camping  Empty
PostSubject: Dave's Camping    Dave's Camping  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 3:06 pm

Just so ya know I didn't disappear.
Taking some days again. Family camping 26th.
Two or three of the kids and their families coming.

On another note I'll be changing out this system for another today after this post,
what little I keep on the machine is already on back-up drive archive. Going back to bsd so desktops are the tricky spot, choice of two... see how it goes.

Later
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dave's Camping  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave's Camping    Dave's Camping  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 3:13 pm

Enjoy!  That was good thinking to give a 'heads up'.  Can't have missing people 'round these parts. Wink

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Dave's Camping  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave's Camping    Dave's Camping  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 3:49 pm

Dove wrote:
Enjoy!  That was good thinking to give a 'heads up'.  Can't have missing people 'round these parts. Wink

Yeah that! Specially since our little clan has shrunk down to a smaller core group over the years. That brings me to ask, where the heck is everybody else gone too?

Have a great camp trip, Dave.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Dave's Camping  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave's Camping    Dave's Camping  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 7:16 pm

i'm smack dab in the middle of gardening season, along with remodeling the house in the afternoons....plus, its better for me to listen right now...quietly optimistic, but still have many doubts
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Dave's Camping  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave's Camping    Dave's Camping  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 1:02 am

I still call in every day, but seeing you all post a lot of USA stuff, there's not too much I can reply to any of that, but I do love reading up about it....so I AM HERE!!! Just maybe not as noticeable as every body else...my age is catching up on me!  chuckle happy birthdaay
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dave's Camping  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave's Camping    Dave's Camping  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 7:35 am

Did you have a birthday, Yaddy?  Well, I know you had one...heehee.

So, I glanced over at your avatar for maybe a clue and saw "98".  Whoa!!!!  Hahahaha!
Today is definitely going to be a 'more than one cup of coffee' day for me.
I've been trying to think of what vitamin I maybe haven't taken in a while, and go take it!  LOL.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Dave's Camping  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave's Camping    Dave's Camping  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 11:34 am

Update on the puter before trip.

My other system which was well liked for many reasons had a serious problem.

While looking for any hint of a stored Cookie I found within my system a backdoor for the Clowns and ?.
So I went back to BSD for a better stronger firewall. Still working on it cause they are hands on systems and require a lot of typing commands to get going.. I obviously have gotten to run and a desktop installed with a little bit of effort and time.

What I discovered upon install of a web browser is that Firefox for this system has been gone through by the BSD peeps and stripped of bad stuff and is their version for the system, which is way cool in that a lot of bad elements make it more secure too. Great. By default two of the BSD systems are more secure than any other systems... just getting up to speed with some new things and moving to make the firewall better.

Getting ready to load the trailer in the morning.
Back to top Go down

Dave's Camping  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave's Camping    Dave's Camping  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 11:35 am

And thanks for the "have a great trip and time" comments!

See ya soon.
Dave
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Dave's Camping  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave's Camping    Dave's Camping  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 12:58 pm

I've been busy on the farm  but sure enjoy the forum and the good folks here-. The enjoyable  part of my day  is here  with ya'll. 
 As I tried to sleep last night, I could see that  planet glowing and casting a red  " glow " down towards me.  Who would understand but ya'll.....
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Dave's Camping  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave's Camping    Dave's Camping  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 12:54 am

Nope Dove, not 98 yet, but galloping fast towards that....come Sept, I will be the magical 2 x 40 =
and my children are planning big things which scare me no end. Can't stop them though, and there will be lots of laughs, as I have done some silly things in my time and they will all be recalled, so I've been told...oh well!
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

Dave's Camping  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave's Camping    Dave's Camping  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 1:44 pm

Yaddy wrote:
I still call in every day, but seeing you all post a lot of USA stuff, there's not too much I can reply to any of that, but I do love reading up about it....so I AM HERE!!! Just maybe not as noticeable as every body else...my age is catching up on me!  chuckle happy birthdaay

Obviously, I can only post for myself. With that said, I, for one, would really enjoy your opinion on what is happening over here! I'e got to assume that if I am interested in it, others probably are too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dave's Camping  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave's Camping    Dave's Camping  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dave's Camping
Page 1 of 1